Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ebay?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEK5, Apr 17, 2006.

1. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

ok i have a couple things i want to get rid of...one is my go kart....it has a 5horse...and looks as if it came out of like a go kart place that races them because it had then running board thinks,rubber bumper, and some other stuff but i cut them off and put them aside incase if whoever bought it wanted to put them back on..i also changed the pulley on the motor which made it go about 35mph but lost alot of pick up and i still have the original one....so my question is how should i sell it and what should i ask for it...i paid 500 but dont think i`ll get that back...and should i put it in the local want ads or try to sell it on ebay as a local sale?..

i`m also selling a pocket pc from sprint that i paid 600 bucks for my mom and she stopped using it because she said it was too much for her...everything works fine on it...if anyones interested make me an offer...if not its goin on ebay.....PM me if you are

2. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

bump