Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Echobit Sliding V

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by DwarF, Dec 16, 2003.

1. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status

I was lucky enough to get a hold of a sliding V from Echobit a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, it is not compatable with my reverse shackles I got from Marv.

So, it sadens me to have to get rid of one or the other, and I am goin to sell the sliding v. If you want to know what it looks like:
    http://www.echobit.com/cgi-bin/imageview.cgi?gallery=portfolio/antiwrap

This bar is for anti-wrap and axle location necessary for 57" springs (or other soft springs).

I am selling it for what I paid for it, $310 shipped to you. It is new, practically unused, except where I put it on my truck to ramp it. This one is actually beefier than the ones in the pic, as he improved the design after those pictures were taken.

2. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Why cant you use it with the AK57 kit(marv' springer kit)?

3. micah

micah 1/2 ton status

well, we don't have any "before" shots for comparison, but here is a link to the pics I snapped when we went to ramp test it after the V was installed.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/lonestar/album215

Before the V, the spring arm was able to open up quite a bit, but now you can see it only opens up 1.5 to 2 inches before lifting the tire off the ground.

[​IMG]

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah, it was built to work with the echobit flip which locats the springs quite a bit differently, therefore it WILL limit flex on most any other setup..

5. DwarF

DwarF 1/2 ton status