Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Edelbrock 1406 performer carb 600cfm

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by xnoahx, Aug 23, 2003.

1. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Eledbrock 1406 Performer carb 600cfm with electric choke and the off road needle and seats installed asking $150 sells new for $260. The carb is in good shape and I can get pictures of it on the truck if you want them. Shipping is included for $150

Electric choke, 600 cfm, carburetor

Edelbrock's Performer Carburetor features two piece, all-aluminum construction for cooler fuel and less warpage. There are no gaskets below the fuel bowl level for fewer leaks and no plastic parts or power valves to blow out. The carb uses easily changed metering rods for precise tuning. The primary venturi booster is a bottom feed design for smoother acceleration and better driveability.

2. Rustheap

Rustheap Registered Member

I may be interested, but I am also interested in the same 850 Q-jet you are looking at! Decisions, decisions.... /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Yeah, but this one is a lot cheaper and i ned the money for the 850. any offers?

4. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

Does this carb need a different intake, or will the stock one work? My Stock carb needs work and it may be cheaper/better to just put yours on. Don't know if I can afford it, but if it will work... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Well, the sale is currently pending but I believe this will fit on a stock intake just fine, if not, you can get an adapter for your intake for about $15 at the parts store, or I may have one laying around here you could have. That is if it isnt sold already

6. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

still for sale if anyone is interested