Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Edelbrock 1406carb-2101 intake

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by mkmiller, Feb 26, 2002.

1. mkmiller

mkmiller 1/2 ton status

Post says it all. Want to buy "ready to bolt on" 1406 carb and a 2101-non-erg intake. Let me know what 'cha got and how much.
    Matthew

'71 K5 350/350/203
    Magnolia,AR
    You drive a Jeep? But shouldn't that little
    thing have training wheels?

2. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

I have both of what you need. (Well, really close any way.)

I have a Brand New 1405 in the box with all the paperwork with it and a brand new 2101 intake manifold in the box with paperwork and the stickers that came with that. The 1405 is a manual chock(sp?) version of the 1406. The electric chock(sp?) can be added for around $40.00 I think.

Summit sells the carb. new for $209.00. I'll take $150.00 for the one I have. That way you will save more than enough to get the chock(sp?) kit from edelbrock.

Summit sells the manifold for $109.00. I'll take $75.00 for the one I have.

I also have the Cam and Lifter kit that goes with this set-up. It is also brand new, in the box, with the cam lube and has all the paperwork with it as well.

Summit sells the cam and lifter set for $109.00. I'll take $75.00 for the one I have.

If you want all three I'll take off $20.00 and call it $280.00 for it all. Shipping is on you of course. I do have pictures of all of this but I would not be able to post them untill tonight when I get home. Let me know if you want any of this. Thanks.

See Ya,
    Keith

"Your just mad cause the voices only talk to me."

3. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

I'll be putting all that stuff up on the for sale board tonight, so let me know if you want any of it before it goes somewhere else. Thanks.

See Ya,
    Keith

"Your just mad cause the voices only talk to me."