Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Edelbrock 4bbl intake for TBI heads and carb

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Okiemuddog, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I am going to TBI so time to get rid of the other stuff.
    I have an Edelbrock #2104 performer aluminum intake, this intake will fit cast iron heads from '87-95. That means it will fit the late model center bolt valve cover TBI heads. I paid almost $200 for this intake brand new, I have run it for about a year. This intake is EGR capable, and will include the EGR block off pplate in the sale. The intake also has a chrome o-ring sealed thermostat housing and a speadbore intake to squarebore carb adapter/spacer included with it.

I also have an Edelbrock #1406 electric choke 600CFM carb for sale also. I bought this carb used, it has been a great carb, I am just ready for fuel injection. I will also include the TV cable/throttle cable bracket for the 700R4 with it.

The prices are as follows

carb:$75
    Intake:$150
    Both:$200

Buyer pays shipping from 73044.

[​IMG]

2. Okiemuddog

Speak up guys, I have got an offer to swap this out for some other parts /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. If you want any of this, step up.

Oh, BTW this will include an HEI distributor with it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Okiemuddog

Traded for other parts /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, you snooze you loose /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Okiemuddog

Traded for other parts /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, you snooze you loose /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

pm sent /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif