Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

edelbrock pro flow fuel injection

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by gotmud77, Oct 4, 2004.

1. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to post an update.

I have finnaly got it installed and running with just a few more adjustments to make. I can not belive the difference that the kit made. It was very easy to install and every thing just lays where it is suppose to go. Yes it is a little expensive to buy and not everybody will think it is worth it but it was a good purchase and i am very glad that i made it.

2. dodgedude99

dodgedude99 1/2 ton status

i just got the Edelbrock TBI-MPI version for my '88, but i wont get around to installing mine till spring after the motor rebuild.

3. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

I wanted to get mine installed and then start on the new 383 for in it. I am going to do a 383 with roller cam,lifters,aluminum heads,10-1 compression and then put the fuel injection on top of that. And then some time in the near future change it over to a 5 speed trans. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Sweet, which kit did you get the one for the TBI or the complete kit?

Oh pics please. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

I went with the #3500 kit which is the 1000cfm 4bbl kit. It is there stand along kit with the computer and the hand held programmer. And it is great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif