Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

edit,, I passed emmsions!!more on the past 2 weeks,

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Sep 8, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

edit...

Oh hell ya, yester day I lean it out then fail /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I did replace the cracked wire, then go and see this guy Dave at a place near my G/f work, he workes onb it right away for about 2 hours with me helping and tells me to go and try again 'WITH OUYT PAYING!"

I then passed, the emmisions guys give me high fives and I go see dave, asked to pay him, he said what I thought it was worth I pulled out a hundred bucks and he said "how about $20.00"

What a guy! I would have payed 10 times that at the three other shops I went to and they wanted me to leave it over night "YEA RIGHT"!

Then I went and got it registered and licenced..by now I am going to go have a good day /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

ahhhhhhh!, So I go to emmisions and I fail my loaded carbon Monoxide test and pass my idle readings, so I go rejet the carb down 3 sizes and restest only to now pass the loaded and fail the idle test! So I figure it was a cracked spark plug wire just causing a misfire..go retest after I replaced it and fail even worse, then I discover that I didn't get the wire on all the way "headers are kind of hot ya know" ouch # 1 million and 10, then while leaning it out last night I hit my head on the master cylender and start bleeding. So now I have a bandaged finger and looks like I pick at my face all day, not to mention I feel like the rotor cap is out to get me every time I am near it /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

So today "wednesday" I will go retest...for the 5th time and see if I pass, if not I am going to "blank"...."DONT KNOW YET"..but I will do something /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

On the way to school today I head a pinging sound in the engin area today so I pull over only to realize my front wiring for the headlights is wrapped up and seezed my fan and was making one hell of a mess of things /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif but I cant be that madd the front lights wern't working anyways /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Also to make things worse an old friend who I used to be crazy about has just come back into my life "not good" so I just need to stay away from her, I don't even want to risk screwing things up with Kristian, but I did give her a ride in the blazer and she is crazy about it, and has been asking about it for a while, now that she has seen it she wants to go wheeling, all I can say is that things are crazy!!!!! Crazy I tell ya, I am going madd! But yesterday I did get to flex the front out on Marv's buggy so I need to post up more pics, yea I know ..more pics? What would a post from me be like with out a few /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[​IMG]

Last week...

Get the big block running..gas every where, so I rebuilt the carb /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

realize big block is back firing through the carb..get pissed and get a small block /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

swap in big block..trash new drive way and smash 2 fingers and 1 toe..never wear sandles /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Then, storm blows new winshield on hood..cracked it, so I try to install it anyways and wind up ruining the whole thing.

Friday, go drive around, run out of gas, then walked a few blocks, later lost new 18 doller locking gas cap /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

then try to get small block running, use a quadrajet..no ported vacuume, so wont get the timming right.

Go to Marve springers, test rear flex on his Fun Buggy, only to smash my rear comming off his 38's, tail light has damage..but no worries for some reason /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

got spend 420.00 on a Holly truck advenger, 80 on cheap headers and 20 on a adapter plate.

got out of truck, adapter plate falls of hood and hits me in the head...ouch /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sunday, hook up new carb, exaust, then realize I misplaced the title I just got /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Yesterday, slam hood down on my elbow..bruse # 5, then slice my finger on a fender..ouch # 1 million and 5

then to top it off while setting up the carb yesterday my MSD hei ignition sends around 30000 volts through my body, then did it again..second time hit head on hood..ouch #1 million and 6, 7, and 8

Today, still cant find title, and while going over a speed bump I nailed my head on the cage..ouch, no seat belts yet...need to find them /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif...big bump on head /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

On the way to school, I run out of gas while trying to go get some, hot woman gives me a lift..I emphisize "hot"!!..so this was good, get gas and go fill up at the gas station..glad I had a Jerry can in the back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Then on my way to being late to school I get pulled over, cop says where is your seat belt, then told me I was doing 10 UNDER! Then ask me if I am on my way to emmissions like the temp tag says..

I tell him the truth, that I had a seat belt..broke and showed it to him, he then spent 20 minutes b.s, ing, so I am then late to school and smell like gas, but the cop let me off and even told me about his stock 86 bronco that went anywhere /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

So hear I am in college and I am late for another class so will add a pic later..

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif...p.s head is really hurting and chicks wissled at me when I drove by, hmm I could get used to this

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Re: this past 2 weeks has got the best of me...but not the Blazer/gayzer

I'd be pretty pissed abotu the body. I kept getting mad when ever my blazer got scratched right after hte body work got done. Then Someone rubbed right down the side of my body and broke the taillight lense. Still have no idea who or how it happened. I know I never hit anything like that. Paint is still messed from that. I'm gettnig more adventerous off road and not caring about her so much, but I was still really mad when the blower on the car wash blew my door panel in and dented it!!

3. supersize75

panels, paint and tail lights are all over rated /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

oh man you should see my luv. It has far more than its fair share of dents from trail hazzards. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Re: pic..this past 2 weeks has got the best of me...but not the Blazer/gayzer

Man, tough time...

By the way, what is a "gayzer"? A gay blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Nothing personnal........

7. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, tough time...

By the way, what is a "gayzer"? A gay blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a "Gayzer" cause he's got Toyota tail lights..

8. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Ok, I was just poking fun at him. I've never heard "gayzer" before and it just seemed funny to me... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. supersize75

the term Gayzer is from a post a made a couple weeks ago, a family friend believed a wild story I told about toyota buying chey's old panel presses and reusing them and placing toyota lights in it, told him I bought it that way /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and that it is called a gayzer

10. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Man that sounds about like the week i been havin.But hey that is one of the nicer trucks i seen on here just one thing...the bumper! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif j/k what do you have planned for a bumper on that thing?

11. supersize75

I will get a bumper soon or make the one I have been thinking about, that one is just there so I dont get any extra attention from the police /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

12. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Have you check the rotor cap for cracks? That might be why it is shocking you.

13. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

Re: more on the past 2 weeks, damn emissions!!!!! BIG whine fest inside

have you repaired the body damage on the back yet? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    keep your head up, all will be good in the end.

oh, and as for the girl problems? from MY standpoint, i got no reason NOT to have more than one girl... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Grant /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif