Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

edited 12/29/03: parts that are wanted/needed by me thread

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Dec 24, 2003.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i have posted alot of parts for sale on parts for sale board and have billions more unlisted still, the following is a list of parts that i am looking for that i either need or would like to have somehow, i am listing all this even though i am unable to really afford anything at this current time, but i am very open to and hoping for parts horsetrading hopefully maybe ?

and need as bad as the TRE: mounting hardware for stabilizer steering shock for the 83 K10 10-bolt axle, it is supposed to use threaded studs for end of shocks, studs for going through the rubber bushing eye holes of both shock ends /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i at least just need the TRE tapered stud for driver side TRE 81-87 4x4

---------

need: i am missing alot of front half of the rocker, it is totally missing: so i need the driver side outer rocker panel for the 83 pickup, used, new, etc, as long as is front-most half is good, from back edge of fender back to about middle of door opening.

need: uncracked leaves to replace some cracked ones in the leaf packs on the 83 K20 in rear, ill have to look and see which and get lengths and post here, im sure that they are 52"

need for state legality reasons: blue or gray or black shoulder belt for 83 pickups, and also need the bolt that holds shoulder belt to cab corner up high at head level or so. 83 style is combination with the lab belt, someone managed to remove the shoulder belt part of the setup, and still left the lap belt part intact.

need: one more 81-up 10 bolt chrome mile marker manual hub and mechanical parts for that also preferably. the ones trhat use torx bit screws and not allen head like most all dana 44 70s and older stuff

want/need: front-most rear axle leaf spring frame riveted hanger brackets pair, from 1/2 or 3/4 ton pickup blazer burb, from any vehicle with the common 42.5" apart spring packs, back since at least 1963 and through at least 1987

want: outer longfleet bed sides with tank filler doors both sides of truck, or a bed that isnt missing the wheel arches and is dual tank one? is worth a try.....

want: useable carpet or factory style black floor matting for the 83 pickup, also some aftermarket or stock cab flor insulation padding stuff

want: 73-up pickup cab ceiling headlinder board. i have all the trim piece, just missing board /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif wanbt to install it all in the 83,

want: older metal housing long teardrop style GMC/chevy truck cab roof marker lamps and wires, i think they are YANKEE 77 brand cast onto them, having wiring for them would be a big deal,

want: plastic or rubber front inner fenders/tubs/housings '81-87

want: driver side battery tray for 81-up

want: carpeted door panels for 81-87 front doors pickup, or caprted lowers, and also the vinyl door pockets pair too, any color, dont care what.

want: working 81-up stock GM truck AM/FM sterio

want: aluminum 8 lug on 6.5" pattern stock width wheels 16" size, dually or single design, dont care which, one or more, dont care, just as long as aluminum and 16" and normal width for normal loade range E truck hauling tires, such as 235/85-16"

more wanted added below in a reply post

thanks

2. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Re: parts that i need/want right now that i hope to trade for

I have about 3 or 4 of the things you need that you can have or get really cheap if you want. Just come on over someday and find what you need.

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Tyler, do you have an 80s 10 bolt driver side TRE? cuz haha i need TRE in order to even drive truck to get anywher,e lol

what all ya have ? we will figure out something if they are what i need want /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i want to take road trip when TRe stuff is repaired on trucka nd when i find gas money /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

Mirrors-free
    Battery tray-10 bucks
    Seat belts-10 bucks

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

haha cool deal, sounds good, damn i need to sell some parts, having a hard time finding what i need for truck to be driveable again, and nobody is too interested in anything i have, hmm,..

i knew all i have is junk stuff that needs to be scrapped,

i told ya all.......

thanks!@

6. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

I have a brand new mm hub assembly and both sides replacement outer rocker panels. And maybe the tre if it is the small one lenght wise, I have 2 new ones from lmc. Here are pics of what I have.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

that TRE is way wrong style,

how much you wanting for hubs though ? interested in anything i have or might have or might be able to get ? trades ? im broke still right now, having no luck sdelling anything /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

thanks!

8. backyardbuilt

I only have one hub but both rockers. I need black door panels for the 73 to 80 style, 465 to 203 adapter, aluminum 16.5 8lug rims any style, 32 spline 465 output shaft.

9. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I only have one hub but both rockers. I need black door panels for the 73 to 80 style, 465 to 203 adapter, aluminum 16.5 8lug rims any style, 32 spline 465 output shaft.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dotn have any of that right now, but someone i was talking to last night has 16.5" aluminum wheels, and i believe its muddytazz!
    i could use the one hub and the driver side rocker panel though, bit looks like you need nothing that i have or might have ?

thanks!

10. backyardbuilt

It will be here for ya I haven't been trying to sell them. If you get anything, or want to send a list by pm of everything you can think of that you have. As I may need other stuff just can't think of it now.

11. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    It will be here for ya I haven't been trying to sell them. If you get anything, or want to send a list by pm of everything you can think of that you have. As I may need other stuff just can't think of it now.

[/ QUOTE ]

impossible to send a list of what all i have, i would never be able to lsit it all haha,
    jst lemme know what you might be looking for ? dunno, meanwhile i will keep trying to sell something so i could get those from you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

thanks

12. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    want: plastic or rubber front inner fenders/wheel tubs 81-up

[/ QUOTE ]
    Are you talking about the "gap guards" that hang off the inner fender and keep crap from going in the engine compartment? I also have a working factory radio from my '89 K5. It's the newer style and won't fit in your dash if the factory radio came with knobs.

13. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

no

and TRE and stabilizer located, thanks

thanks

14. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

also need useable driver side 90 degree bend exhaust pipe that attaches to exhaust manifold directly on 69-79 cars/73-79 trucks all without EST smogger type manifolds, needs to be custom one thats not part of stock Y pipe, for the driver side manifold in this pic with straight down exit(and not angled back 45 degree exit like pass side is), i need about 2.5 feet of the length of the pipe and the three-stud hole flange to for mounting to exhaust outlet flange

[​IMG]

thanks

15. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

backyard, what about the rocker panel ? what you want for that ? anything i have, or ?

thanks

16. backyardbuilt

I haven't seen any thing I need any word on the 16.5 aluminum rims from muddytazz I would give you all the stuff I have for those that you need. If not name a price and I will check shipping.

17. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

My 16.5" rims aren't aluminum, there steel chrome wagon wheels.

18. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

oh, thought they were alum, my bad, hum,m /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif i think all that you have that i need now is the rocker panel, humm..

dunno

thanks

19. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

also now need 465 shift forks with preferably best shape coating on the forks as possible, from anyone removing a 465 for good, or has an extra, or something, to get them out you have to take off the top part of the tranny case with the shifter handle and the forks are on underside of the top.

thanks

20. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    need: i am missing alot of front half of the rocker, it is totally missing: so i need the driver side outer rocker panel for the 83 pickup, used, new, etc, as long as is front-most half is good, from back edge of fender back to about middle of door opening.

need for state legality reasons: blue or gray or black shoulder belt for 83 pickups, and also need the bolt that holds shoulder belt to cab corner up high at head level or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have a 1983 C20 parts truck with a rust free cab. There are a couple of minor dents in the roof from a light roll over. Core support, drivers fender, drivers door and hood were replaced and the roll is not noticable other than the dents in the roof.

[ QUOTE ]
    want/need: front-most rear axle leaf spring frame riveted hanger brackets pair, from 1/2 or 3/4 ton pickup blazer burb, from any vehicle with the common 42.5" apart spring packs, back since at least 1963 and through at least 1987

[/ QUOTE ]
    I may have an extra set of those hangers from a late 70's K20. The 63-72 and 73-87 are different parts though.

[ QUOTE ]
    want: outer longfleet bed sides with tank filler doors both sides of truck, or a bed that isnt missing the wheel arches and is dual tank one? is worth a try.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    I have a rust free '85 dual tank bed. Rear drivers 1/4 is crunched but the front 3/4 is good as is the pass side.

[ QUOTE ]
    want: plastic or rubber front inner fenders/tubs/housings '81-87

[/ QUOTE ]
    These should be steel. I have a good set of rust free inner fenders on the '83 C20 parts truck.

[ QUOTE ]
    want: driver side battery tray for 81-up

[/ QUOTE ]
    I also have this on the '83 C20.

I am willing to haul these parts out to IL and do some trading with you. Let me know what you have that may be worth trading for. I would love to find a good rebuildable BBC motor or rebuildable SBC for my '79 K20. I could also use axles, transmissions, tcases...