Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ehh why not, a creep question...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jan 26, 2006.

?

Creepy?

1. VERY

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. eh, its not that bad

12 vote(s)
    38.7%
  3. wierd

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  4. naked and can't find the remote.... oh there it is

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

alright, here is the deal. I used to read Tshy's Livejournal daily when we were together. Since we broke up I weened myself off of that. Now I check it like once every other week. I can't help it, its a habit I can't break. She never posts anything up anymore really, nothing special or anything, just a habit I can't break. No I'm not over her. Is this entirely creepy?

I ask because the last post she made htat I just checked says, "I've never been dumped" That is all it says. I kind of want to comment since... well I dumped her. Things were ona downward slope for a while and nearly ended more than a few times but I was the one who finally did it. I just said **** it, if you are just going to jerk me around, thats it, goodbye. And I have only talked to her once since then.... 9 months now I guess....

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

No, not entirely. I still check ex's myspace profiles every now and then just to see what they're doing these days. I mean, you were close at one point, so it's not something you just forget at the drop of a hat. Now, every day, that's another thing.

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I think it's natural to want to check up on ex's. Heck, I've been married to a hottie girl for almost 12 years and I still wonder, from time to time, what a few of my ex-GFs are up to.........:dunno:

4. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I wonder sometimes also. Even do the email exchange with one every few months to see how the other is doing.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It's normal I just wouldn't talk to her though, these things take time...

6. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Not strange at all... None of them really keep any journals, mostly I'll just call mutual friends and ask how they're doing. I think it's common to have some bit of curiosity...no matter how much you don't like them...but in all but one of my cases, we're friends again anyway.

7. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Stalker......:D

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If she didn't want the world to read it, she would not put it on the internet.

9. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

I think that's the best answer, and no, your not creepy or out of line.

10. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I still try to do searches occasionally just to see if that red-headed-total-c-word-b%^^& that started my downward spiral prior to 1995 is either dead or in jail :mad: Hope she rots in hell .

Life is so good now . Wife , job , home , cars , stuff . Just missing the kids :D

So its natural to wonder . Its also natural to go out and get another woman :wink1:

11. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

No really Pauly, tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.:haha:

I kinda think its creepy, but I'm the type of person, once I'm done with you thats it. Really could care less. I can hold a grudge until I die. But as the lines go in that famous Lenny Williams song "My friend said, Lenny why don't you just forget about her and I said, I guess you've never been in love like I've been, in love. I still loooooooooooooooooooooooooove you." <---that song kills me.:bow:

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I hate her. I'm still in love with her. Doubt I'll ever lose that. She wasn't my first love but to this day I still think she could have been the one if things didn't just get ****ed up. Can't change the past.

I never talk to my ex's. The ones I really care about anyway. I can't "just be friends". I'd break down and beg for her back if we were just friends. I know myself well enough to just say stay the **** away.

13. MuddQueenK5

MuddQueenK5 Registered Member

It is natural to be curious. As a girl I can say that I get curious at times about ex's long ago. When there is/was a chemistry between two people it's healthy to see what they are up to. But once you find someone else you will check less but still check. Lord knows I still look at ex's MySpace's but maybe once every couple of months. Not becuase I want them back or love them just to see what is new in their life.

14. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

from what i've read here on CK5, it sounds to me like she started the dumping process before you did. so, in turn, she's never been dumped.

i still keep in contact with most of my exs. 2 of them are pregnant, one of them with child #2 from a future deadbeat dad. :rolleyes: one lives happily with her boyfriend (who she told me was female) and their 4 month old daughter. and the other, well, i'm not "black enough" for her, so i havent talked to her since October.