Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

EJS Pics in all their glory!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BlazerGuy, Apr 12, 2004.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Click Here

I forgot that you have to sign in to see pics at Ofoto...oh well, it's super easy to upload pics there and if I have more time I'll upload them somewhere else. The blurry pics are me playing with the zoom...not the ones taken at 45mph, James! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

where is that at? looks like fun!

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Some place called Moab...They had some kind of off-road get together there, Easter Jeep Safari or some crap like that. I drove my happy-ass out there from Texas to take some pictures...it was ok i guess... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The first trail is Pritchett Canyon and the second one is Hells Revenge. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    where is that at? looks like fun!

[/ QUOTE ]

the first pics are of our group on pritchet canyon then some others on hells revenge on the escalator and the hot tubs.

hey blazerguy what rig were you driving ?
    I gues thats the problem with post names I cant remember who anyone is /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

sure was a fun ass trip I cant wait for next year and I just got home last night /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

oh by the way dons wife karen in the willys made a video of all the runs we made when she finishes the tape I will try and get them out to the people of our group.
    I will also try and post up a clip of toby rolling his blazer in the big hot tub /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Nice Pics! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

blazerguy AKA Corby was riding with me in the buggy for Pritchett and James in the Red and White S-10 blazer on Hells Revenge.
    You just had to get a picture with the buggy on the strap after Hells revenge didn't you. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It sucks that they were looking for open wheeled rigs to stop on the streets. Normally during EJS as long as you don't drag main and only drive to and from the trails they could care less about street legal stuff. Oh well! Thanks for the fake broken rig tow to Dirks house James.
    The highlight of the trip was making it out of the big hottub on hells revenge. After that I really felt like the trip was complete. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    blazerguy AKA Corby was riding with me in the buggy for Pritchett and James in the Red and White S-10 blazer on Hells Revenge.
    You just had to get a picture with the buggy on the strap after Hells revenge didn't you. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif It sucks that they were looking for open wheeled rigs to stop on the streets. Normally during EJS as long as you don't drag main and only drive to and from the trails they could care less about street legal stuff. Oh well! Thanks for the fake broken rig tow to Dirks house James.
    The highlight of the trip was making it out of the big hottub on hells revenge. After that I really felt like the trip was complete. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah your climb out of the tub was awesome I will try again next year when its not wet.

I ended up getting stopped again by the cops but they let me go with a warning /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    I wonder how many warnings you can get /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

in a couple of weeks I will be narrowing up the front to match the rear I really like the extra clearance it gives.

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You just had to get a picture with the buggy on the strap after Hells revenge didn't you.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey, it's not like it was actually broken! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I had a helluva time! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Wow, that really looked like fun, thanks for the pics! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

I have to say that all the guys from texas were fun ass hell to hang out and haggle with /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

we need to get some guys together for a run with them over to katemcy rocks. from what matt from WTO and toby were saying it sounds like moab but with more traction and no rules on where you can drive.

11. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

You just had to get a picture with the buggy on the strap after Hells revenge didn't you. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats OK. I didn't get any action shots. Only one picture of my redneck shifter that also can be used as an 3/8" extension and one of me on the trailer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for finally getting those pics up. There are some good shots of the action in the hottub.

BTW Brandon, you are welcome. I agree that it sucks we needed to worry about that 'not so friendly looking officer', but I am glad I have my MD Streetrod tags for driving on the street.

Bob, which truck is yours?

12. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

Bob, which truck is yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the big white truck that I turned into a four seater kind of a truggy in the rear with the king remote reservoir shocks.

I was the one that winched tobys blazer out of the lower hot tub when he broke his slip yoke and then his transmission /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

13. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

You shoulda told me ya wanted action shots! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'll get some at Las Cruces. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    BTW I think Bob's rig is the white LWB with the K5 body and the Baja Claws...I think...

14. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

HAHA! I was right... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif...I wish I had snapped a pic of Toby's tranny repair...

15. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    HAHA! I was right... /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif...I wish I had snapped a pic of Toby's tranny repair...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah matt from WTO and I felt a little bad when the driveline broke the tranny but we couldnt see it /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

atleast toby had a real good attitude about it. good ol texas humor.

16. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Ok, now I know who you are. Thanks for the great spotting and yes Toby had a great attitude about the breakage. That whole situation sucked. I had a great time wheeling with Matt as usual and Toby is a lot of fun. I think that whole group on Wedenesday was fun.

17. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

What is this thing? Is this the kit car made by the people that use to make the bummer? I kinda like it!
    [​IMG]

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I don't think you can direct-link pics from Ofoto, kinda like Webshots....anyway, yeah that's a bummer. I talked to the dude and he said it costs ~6500 bucks for the body and the rollcage, I think he said wiring harness too. Too expensive for my taste but it looked cool. The gray one was being piloted by a 12 year old girl and she was doing pretty good... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

oh man, i'd almost give up living at the beach for 'wheelin like that! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

...almost /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

20. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Thanks alot Corby! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Sorry to rag on you to get the pictures up but I REALLY wanted to see what I missed after I had to leave.
    I wish I could have been there. Those are some awesome shots and thanks again.
    Now all we need is Mark & Dougs pics but I guess I will have to wait until I get back /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.
    Dave