Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Election Nov 5th!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigjbear, Nov 4, 2002.

1. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Ok everyone, you all like to vote for this site on the "Top 4x4" deal, well this is the real deal (at least for those of us in the USA). Loosing 1ST place on ranking site may bum you out, but how would you like to loose the place you like to wheel? If you didn't register to vote-YOU SUCK, if you're registered and dont vote-YOU SUCK!
    So now you're thinking "I would like to vote but I don't know where my congress critters stand on issues that might be important to our hobby." Well the good folks at the Blue Ribbon Coalition (sharetrails.org)were nice enough to help you out. Just click on this link: www.sharetrails.org/scorecard.htm and find out. Now you can be an informed voter. Remember, if you don't vote you are part of the problem. Its tomorrow-don't F up.

2. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

GREAT link, Bumping this one up top! Thanks!

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Interesting information.

Those of you who will take the time to vote tomorrow may want to visit Sharetrails.org to check the voting records of some of the folks you will (or won't) be voting for.