Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Elections....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ryoken, Jan 30, 2005.

1. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

wow, what a day for Iraq... very touching... sometimes good does prevail...

oh, and Kerry and Teddy boy, a big f*ck u... Kerry sounded like such an idiot today... :angry1: :tongue1:

i'm betting our boys have been putting on a serious smackdown the last few weeks... :usaflag: :bow: :usaflag:

where the heck is Backcountry when we need him... :what: :whistle:

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I heard today on the radio, that over 74% of eligible voters in Iraq voted today. Even with all the violence and threats! what a turn out! maybe now the insurgents will get a clue... no one wants them around. probably time for some more american military style smackdown!:usaflag: :usaflag: :usaflag: :usaflag:
    oh, and screw backwards ass, he can go and smoke chickories with T. Kennedy and J. kerry, and sip Starbucks lattes with B. Boxer, while wearing his Hemp woven sandles and his rose colored glasses. Iraq is now living proof that America needed to go in there!

And now, A verse from one of my favorite artists :mad: S.O.D.:mad:
    " F*ck the middle east, theres too many problems. they hijack our planes, they raise our oil prices. Lets kill'em all, and have a ball, and end their f*cking crisis!"

Amen

3. ryoken

yeah, they're saying its probably more like 60% now.. either way it was huge turnout.. hopefully this will empower them to take care of their own probs..

its definitely a huge confidence boost for the iraqi military and citizens to take back their country... one Iraqi official said that they hoped to stand on their own 2 feet in 18 months. i think that may be a little optimistic, but its a good sign for them and us..

huge props to our boys for making it happen!!:usaflag: :waytogo: :usaflag:

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

our troops are awsome!!!!!everyone pray for them!!!!!

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I think it's good that the Iraqi people are voting for who they want. I just don't get why the insurgents wouldn't want free elections.

6. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I can't figure that out myself. I'm assuming they are just very anti western culture.

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

They want an oppresive Islamic State, they firmly believe that freedom breeds indulgence and individual expression. They say they hate both. In reality they just hate it when anyone other than themselves practices it.

Can you imagine how powerful this could be????? Freedom in the Middle East? This has the potential to be as huge as freedom in East Berlin did.

LET FREEDOM RING!

:usaflag:

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Power and Control.

If the US didn't exist they would have created another enemy in order to pursue their goals.

9. ryoken

can we all say TALIBAN? ;)

this may not affect surrounding countries for a while, but it will.. eventually the young moderate Iranians will change that country. may take 10 to 20 yrs, but it'll happen...

it really is a watershed moment...

10. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Weeks of threats of decapitation, violence, carbombs, 44 dead in suicide bombings at polling places, yet they had phenomenal turnout.
    Makes me wonder what most Americans would have done had that same environment been here at election time. Given the choice of Bush, Kerry, or possible death, I think a LOT of today's Americans woulda barricaded themselves in their homes and duct-taped their mouths shut to avoid saying anything that could get them harmed...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: