I'm hoping that one of you guys has run across this before... I was driving in to work today (84 K5 Jimmy, 350 Carb), and I heard a small 'pop' sound -- May have been behind the dash, or in the engine room... The choke light went on, but nothing else happened. I checked it out after I got home tonight... The choke fuse had blown. I checked all the wiring I could get my hands on, no chafed wires, nothing touching anything that it shouldn't... that I could see anyway. I replaced the fuse, and it blew again instantly, so it's definately shorting somewhere. From what I can tell from searching through posts, the choke is only supposed to have two wires running two it -- the 'switched' 12V and ground. Is there anything else on the same fuse as the choke? I'll try to give it 12v straight from the battery tomorrow to see if it'll run, and then I'll go from there. It could be shorting out under the dash for all I know. The last guy to own this truck went pretty wiring-happy on it. Any help is much appreciated!