I have a dual electric fan set up from flex a lite, but I changed the wiring. It came with a termostat controll box but I did not like the way it turned the fans on and off and it would let it get too hot before it would kick them on(yes it was adjustable and no that did not fix the problem). Anyway my problem now is that I got rid of the box and wired it to the ignition. I ran the main power from the battery through a relay then to the ignition but it keeps on blowing the inline fuse from the battery. I have tried a differnt relay and larger fuses but it still happens. It also will run for a while before it blows so I do not think it is to much power at start up. So if anyone has a better way let me know??? P.S. the weather here is warm enough so I don't need it to be run off a switch, it works better if it runs all the time.