Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Electric Pole Falls and Hits the truck!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jeremy_C, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Park my truck in the normal spot last nite. All is well. Go out side and see the electric pole layin next to the truck with a big man size dent in the door. I look at the pole, an its rotten bad at the bottem. No bad winds or anything, just committed suiced an fell on the truck.

Called the power company, they came an looked at it and said they would buy me a new door. Didn't even think to ask about matching the paint. That will come up soon enough. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

At least you didn't have to put up a fight about getting a new door out of them.

3. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Yea i know it. Anybody have a White passenger side door for sale? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

If they are paying for it, the way i see it, they buy you a new GM door and get it painted at the dealer...except then im sure it wont match the rest of the truck

5. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

yep, and if it's anything like the dealership told me here, they won't paint it unless they take every last dent out of it.