Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Elizabeth Smart FOUND ALIVE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nvrenuf, Mar 12, 2003.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Most of the news sites are reporting that the Smart girl that was abducted from her bedroom almost a year ago has been found alive! No report on her condition.

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

That's amazing!

Here is a link to the article: FOUND

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Way cool isn't it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I hope she is ok, as OK as she can be anyway. No matter what, she is going to be VERY messed up for awhile. Poor kid. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

People like that guy need to experience the joys of general population in prison for a few years as "block bitch" before they get offed. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Man, I gotta quit watching HBO....it's making me a sick MOFO!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wow, amazing! That is awesome. I thought she was dead. I hope they lock up the idiot who took and whoever he was in cahoots with and throw away the key... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

All I can say is I'm happy for her and her family. The phycoligical damage must be pretty bad. I prey she'll be able to trust people again someday. I feel very bad for her for what she must have gone through.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    People like that guy need to experience the joys of general population in prison for a few years as "block bitch" before they get offed. Man, I gotta quit watching HBO....it's making me a sick MOFO!!

[/ QUOTE ] Garrenteed the bomb-bastards will "Check In" to punk city,...(PC)...aka, Protective Custody, so they won't have to walk the yard.

8. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I just heard this on the radio. I am very glad for her family. I hope that who ever did this to her and her family is punished in a very bad way for a very long time.