Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Email from my dad to my mom (dad is asaf currently fighting terror)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, Feb 15, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

i posted in the sticky post on top but incase you dont read it often here it is again

email from my dad to my mom

Babe, I know this whole thing is hard on you and even harder to understand,
    >I do not understand why I'm doing what I'm doing. But it's something that
    >needs to be done and I wish I could do more for this war effort. I will try
    >to explain:
    >This is a critical time in history and this is the #1 game on earth. What
    >happens next will determine if America will live in fear or live free, their
    >are more Muslims and terrorist than their are Americans and now is the time
    >and place that will decide how our kids -- kids and our great, great
    >grandchildren will live their lives. This is not the time to look over our
    >shoulder and see who will step-up and protect our way of life, it's time to
    >look within ourselves and do what we can for ourselves to protect our way of
    >life. I feel that what we (both of us) are doing will effect people in ways
    >that most will never understand and take for granted down the road. This is
    >the responsible thing to do, even though it's hard to understand. Most
    >great beliefs and long lasting actions are very hard to understand; most
    >people would rather take the easy way and look at themselves in the short
    >term thinking goals. The world will be a better place once this task is
    >done and we can say we did our best and then some in shaping history.
    >
    >Sorry to ramble, but this is what I do. Love and Very Proud to have you on
    >our side.

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Give your dad a handshake for me. I appreciate his presence there, and his presence of mind while he's there.

3. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

We owe our service personel a great deal of support and gratitude. Tell you dad thanks for me!!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. blublaz57

blublaz57 1/2 ton status

Your dad sounds like a strong ,and brave man ,give your mom a hug and may god be with your dad ,and your family Don /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

your dad is the man !