Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Email problem...please help a dumb-ass today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tRustyK5, Mar 13, 2003.

1. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

OK, here is my story of woe.

My wife decided the keyboard needed cleaning so she cleaned/wiped etc while the computer was on and presumably while Outlook was open.

Now if we get an email I click the header in the preview pane and I can read it just fine. The problem is when I close (not delete) the email it vanishes. I can't even find it in my deleted files /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Anyone with a clue?? I'm /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

Rene

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Rene..

Give this a try and let me know if it helps. While you are in the inbox page of outlook go to the top of the screen and click on the button that says view. That is going to give you a pop up menu. Click the one that sya current view. That will give you a pop up menu with several options. Make sure that there is a dot next to the option that says show all messages. If not click on it and that should solve your problem.

We had a similar problem about 2 weeks ago and that was how I fixed it.

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You are the best Donna!!! I'm buying you a membership with my first paycheck!

We need people like you in this forum, hope you like orange!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene