Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Embaressed my wife... it was great....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by alec78, May 5, 2005.

1. alec78

alec78 1/2 ton status

We went to buy some stuff for our daughter's birthday tonight at a local Party America. When we got there my wife noticed a rather nice K5 with a "coloradok5.com" sticker on it and she points it out to me. I know I've seen it before but I just can't place it. We go inside and I'm looking for whose it might be. I know, slightly counter productive to the cause of the trip but what the heck... Of course I don't recognize anyone but maybe I just remember it from a pic on the forum.

When we get to the cashier it seems that any would be customers have left and only employees are in the building so I asked her if she know who's it was. My wife turned bright red :blush: as "OH MY GOD!" flows from her mouth. The cashier said she didn't know. I got the evil eye for the next few hours!

As we left there was a young gal getting into it, but as I haven't met any of the ladies of the forum (or significant others) I didn't know her.

Embarresed wife in public... Ah, life is good :D !

2. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

ah yes, its always fun to embaress them, now i don't have a wife but i like to mess with my girlfriend from time to time..she plays softball, and one friday night at her game, i showed up with a big bike helmet on and ran around yelling "excuese me, have you see my baseball?" while drooling all over and running into things..she told me if i ever did that again, i was gonna need that helmet permantly 'cause she was gonna beat me with her bat.lol..it was great..:)

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Ha, a kid in class put his toolbox key into someone elses toolbox today. It unlocked it(good job snap on) but it got stuck in the lock. Someone nearby said "Put your damn helmet back on Joe". The teacher looked at him and said, "Yeah put your freaking helmet on".

I would have stood next to the rig for a while and waited to see who came to collect it. :D

4. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Just asking whose it is seems to be a strange thing to get embarrassed about. It would take an awefull lot more than that to embarrass my wife. That helmet thing might do it. heheh.