Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

!!! Emergency !!! Need a pair of Warn #62672 Premium Hubs

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Greg72, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Guys,

It's 6 days before departure to Moab, and the company that was supposed to ship me a pair of Warn hubs for 35-Spline outers....never shipped them!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I'm under a lot of pressure to get things finished and I don't know if anyone has a source for these hubs IN STOCK!?

What I am looking for is Warn #62672 Premium Hubs for Dana 60, 35-Spline. Should be around $200/set, but at this point I'll pay whatever it takes to get a set FAST!!!

If you know of anything within 100 miles of San Jose, CA or a source that can ship them overnight priority, please let me know.

I'm feeling the time "crunch" BIG TIME...... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

THANKS!

2. Lance

Lance 1/2 ton status

Don't know if the info I have is accurate but here goes. I called around to the local 4x4 shops and got the same answer which is "Warn doesn't make any hubs for 35-spline Dana 60", /forums/images/icons/confused.gif at which time I requested they check the part number you listed and both places responded, "That part number in our system is coming up dis-continued." /forums/images/icons/frown.gif I don't know if this information is true, so please don't shoot the messenger, I just thought I would pass it along for whatever it is worth. Also of note is both places stated that only Superwinch produces hubs for the 35-spline Dana 60. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Again, I don't know what this information is worth just what I have been told. Hope this helps. Maybe somebody else knows different.

Lance

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Greg, 1-503-659-8751 is Warns direct line phone number, don't know about a 1-800 #, but at least you can call them...hope this helps.

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yea that part number is not even listed in the competition specialties price book... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Greg,

Called my contact @ FourWheeler's and he said that he has 2 sets on "backorder" to Warn.... meaning he can't get 'em till Warn makes some more... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Sorry.... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Marv

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

How far are you from Off Road Unlimited? They would probably have some in stock for you. But I would bet the ones they have are the Spicers, which have been machined to 35 spline, too. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and/or drive down to them, if they aren't too far. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I checked with my supplier, and those hubs have been backordered since June. It's normally a part both they and I stock, evidently they are more popular than Warn had anticipated. I could not even find a Superwinch application for those. Sorry I couldn't help!

8. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I don't have the part number but I know that Dana does make a 35 spline drive flange, maybe someone here has the number. I know there a long shot to find but it's another option...

9. dogman

dogman 1/2 ton status

Warn's # 1-888-722-6730
    try getting to R&D, they are fun to talk to..
    <font color="orange">dogman </font color>

10. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Dyna-Rape....errr....I mean, Dyna-Trac will have the 35 spline drive flanges. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

12. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

That part # is correct too!

13. dogman

dogman 1/2 ton status

14. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

hey greg i just called comp specialties...i can get em here next day if needed...they are wholesale only so you would have to order em from me..the price is 225+tax+shipping let me know if you would want me to order em..if so i need to do it today so i can get em to ya in time.

15. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Greg if you find some in Sacramento I will go and get them for you and ship them down there... just let me know. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

16. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

if you call warn and they have some and wont ship like next day air or something i could go pick them up and ship them to ya i live close to warn /forums/images/icons/grin.gif just let me know /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

17. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks to everyone who responded....!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

I was able to locate a set "in-stock" for $209 at DynaTrac...they knew exactly what I was talking about (part number wise) and they are shipping them Fed Ex overnight for tomorrow.

It was interesting, they mentioned that most shops don't even know what the #62672 number IS....and they said they have a TON of that model in stock.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the price....I was expecting to get "ripped" by them....but the price seems to be competitive, perhaps even one of the lowest I've found.

We'll see what they look like tomorrow.

18. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

With your luck it's just the hub dials themselves.../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif My fingers are crossed for ya though!

Rene

19. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

awesome /forums/images/icons/smile.gif but if for some reason things dont work out i can go to warn and get them and ship them to you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

20. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

I said I got Mine for $185 at 4WP!!!! UH thats $20 bucks cheaper and no shipping /forums/images/icons/grin.gif