Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Emergency room

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Had to go to the emergency room last night. At about 7:00 pm I set down in the recliner and my back locked up on me. Every mussel in my lower locked up. I can't begin to explain how badly it hurt. I couldn't stand up lit-a-loan walk. Luckly my mom was here. We call a friend over to help me get out to the car. Every little bump in the road we went over made my back feel like it was breaking. The doctor at the hospital gave me a shot af something, and I'm taking mussel relaxers, and some heavy duty pain killers !!!!!!!!! My back still hurts, but I can get around nor by useing a chair for a walker. I hope nobody has to go through the pain I had last night !!!!!!!!

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Man, bummer. I think of all the horrible things I've done to my body, let alone my back. It hurts now and then but never like you describe. I've climbed poles and built overhead lines in hooks, I've dug a ditch or 5 or 6. I've picked stuff up without using the "proper technique". I think aside from a 4' skull frax the worst thing I ever did was shatter my collarbone. The pills helped but the next day I thought I was having a heart attack. I called 911 and everything. Turned out to be massive muscle spasms down my back and chest from the bone exploding is how the Dr. described it. Now I'm scared of heart attacks!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hope you feel better soon. See a chiropractor, but don't get stuck with a freak! There are some loonies out there. My wife used to work for one that believed ( strongly) that babies should adjusted as they came out of the womb /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what cuased it??

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No idea what coused it. Matbe years and years of abuceing my body.

5. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

As my 12 yr old tells me. You're old! Course, I retort with " I can still kick YOUR ass tho, princess"

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

That sucks!! I hope you recover soon!

7. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Hope you feel better man, happy new years too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif