Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Encloser done

Discussion in 'Audio' started by DBLAZER, Jul 22, 2000.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Well I got my box built last night. I ended up staying late at the shop and building it. I was going to fire all four subs down but i changed my mind and am fireing forward. Any way I just wanted ti tell someone this morning :>)

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII being installed

2. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

How about a picture? What brand/size subs?

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I will get some pics up as soon as I get a chance. I am going to be running 4 10" Rockford HX2 DVC's with a power 1000 runnning them. Six Alpine Marine coax's for my mids and highs with a Rockford 800a4 on them. As far as head units go I am not sure yet, we just became an autherized Alpine dealer and I think I am going to run a new Alpine head unit. I will decide as soon as we recieve our first shippment. I had intended to run a Clarion but think that I will run the Alpine. I am really having a hard time deciding. Any way thanx for the response DBLAZER

89 w/DANA 60-Corp 14 w/5:13s n Detroit's. 4"lift 2" body. NEW AtlassII being installed

4. 78k5

78k5 1/2 ton status

When you say you were going to fire them down do you mean have the subs pointed at the floor? Maybe two inches above it? I had a bass box from imact years ago that was designed to do this and it worked great but I didn't know if you could do this for any setup or not.