Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

End of the year again!

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by cybrfire, Dec 28, 2006.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

OK, so its not quite the end of the year but close enough. Overall 2006 went well. A bit too fast for my tastes but well none the less.

Thanks to you all! The best bunch of friends and customers I could ever hope for!

Another incredibly busy and successful year here at DIY4X.

Quite a bit of new products were added to the webpage and more products I simply didn't have time to add, hopefully early in '07. There are 10 new products on the drawing board right now scheduled for release in January! '07 is gona be busy!

One product I do want to touch on, The competition engine mounts. Jekbrown gets the credit for bringing these to my attention. I never would have imagined they'd take off like they have. Thanks Jek!

I want to say Thank you to Terry for all the late hours. Thanks to Brett for the long weekends and a special thank you to Tracy for putting up with the long hours, long weekends, injuries, crisis situations and everything else.:haha:
    Thanks to Mick and Jim, my two part timers for all they do!

Thank you to our vendors. Especially our steel and hardware vendors.

Some new equipment was added some old equipment was broken. HA, such is the fab business!

Events, well, we just didn't make it to very many events this year. Couple local ones. Missed Blazer Bash, hopefully next year. Spent a couple days trying to finish things up for BB06 and ended up throwing the towel in the day before due to steering issues. Still have yet to resolve this :doah:.

Most of all and the point of this thread is to thank my customers. From all of us here at DIY4X, its you that makes it go! I can't say enough to this end or emphasize it adequately.

End of another year and our agenda has remained the same, Quality parts and top notch customer service.

2007 here we come and I can't wait to show you whats up next!

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Cool, hopefully you'll still have time for custom work...I wouldn't have been able to box my cluster**** of a frame or have my build be where it is without ya man. :waytogo:

Good luck in the new year and I'll bring your tubing protractor back sometime in '07. :p:

3. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

Thank you Kert. You always find something else for me to spend all my hard earned money on, and i dont second guess will it hold up! Always more than whats needed and always greatest customer support anyone could ask for.

Keep it up!

4. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the great products and great pricing!:)

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Rock on Kert, glad things are goin' well for you/DIY. Didn't expect to get much in the way of "props" for the whole engine mount thing, so that was really cool. :thumb: :grin:

Now all we need is a shackle flip on my truggy and I'll be set. :grin:

I'll be ordering more stuff from ya in '07 I'm sure. Next thing will probably be beadlocks. I was gonna go with bigger rims, maybe aluminum ones + stauns... but now that a set of 44x15 TSLs are 'in my sights', it looks like I'll just go with traditional DIY-style locks on my steel Eaton rims. They are pretty damn good rims... why change?

I'll be in touch. :grin:

j

6. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

Thanks alot Kurt your products are of the highest quality. Ill be posting pics of your shackles with some 64"springs installed in my rig next week. So can you give us any hint of what cool products we can look forward to next year?

7. noahrob

noahrob 1/2 ton status Author

Duder,

What a year. From a business standpoint, you converted me for one to a loayl customer and an advocate....

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Thanks for all your innovation and hard work. Here's wishing you the best of fortune in 2007.

9. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Keep up the good work man. I am glad you have found a reliable customer base, because we are all better off for having you.

10. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I don't know man, can't say if I like you or hate you yet...

Always great products, great prices and great customer service. But you sure make me want to go into the poor house every payday :doah: :haha: