Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Enemy Dropped: Old Shooting Times Magazines X 12

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

So this crazy Babtist lady who runs an antique store had me work on her tremendous pile of crap with a power button and a monitor today.

The bill comes to $30, but she has a extremely bad and common reputation as a cheat and a non payer.

So right at the end she starts in with "Well look around, see if there's anything you want!"

Yeah...... let's see, the dirty old shovel for $25..... maybe the kids guitar four stings (half steel, half nylon)! Oh hey, maybe this fancy eye washing cup! $65! OOOOOH! Broken belt buckle! $55! (I kind of wanted that, too bad it was broken. Colt Revolvers!) Nah, I'll just get a selection of old farm implement hats! Or maybe..... and old beat up baseball bat with no markings for $19!

NO WAI! I NEEDS ME A 1983 VINTAGE CHINESE POT METAL CAP GUN FOR ONLY $19!

Meh

Anyway, I walked out with $12 and the entire 1969 run of shooting times. Fun stuff. I'll take a picture soon.

When I'm done with them, I'll fence them to anyone on here who wants one. Maybe one of you wankers was born in 1969?