Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Engine Builder Near Boise

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SummitXMK, Jul 21, 2003.

1. SummitXMK

SummitXMK 1/2 ton status

I might be needing to get my 400 rebuilt and am looking for some good rebuilders in my area. My numbers all match so I would like to keep it that way so I would like to get another 240K miles out of it. Plus gain any power I can. I would like to stay in the northwest though so builders in texas won't help me much. If anybody knows any could you give me some names and numbers? THanks

SummitXMk

2. TWISTEDJACK

TWISTEDJACK 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Indian Creek Machine in Kuna. Jim is one hell of a guy. He was very patient with me with all of my questions and built one hell of a SBC for me. He has a very good name with the circle track guys. He also built a 500 stroker for my friend. He has put a lot of hard miles on it without a single problem. He will be straight forward with you. He may not be the fastest in town but he does very good work. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif He will help you pick the right parts for your driving habits. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Well if it is'nt Gslim! How ya doin? Ringmaster from snowest. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif