Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

engine/carb/ignition gurus. I need help

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MJF, Jun 23, 2003.

1. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I only have a few days to get my truck running right again. Can someone please take a look here: http://www.norcalbigdawgs.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2161 & see if you can shed some light on this for me. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Thanks

2. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

bingo /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i think you have the same prob i do... my rig shutters under light pedal pressure at cruise and it crys out for help on hills /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif... so i thought it might be lean but i think the timing is WAY to advanced... i'am going outside to test this theory /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..

this is a new problem for me and YES /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif i to grabbed on to my vac advance to adjust my timing.. who knows maybe it got knocked out of adjustment..