Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Engine in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (dial up beware)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wraenking, Jul 8, 2004.

1. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

well, i have to get either a higher air element, or a shorter rod, and tomorrow ill get new radiator hoses, and ill crank her over for the 1st time in 3 months!!

[​IMG]

and my buddy jon got a great deal on a trailer yesterday!!

i solved the problem with the carb from the manual motor so i could hook up the kick down cable. My first fab (thanks for helping jon)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

DUDE...your brake fluid resivour has a carb. on it...I be your truck HAULS ASS!!!

Go to Napa and get a #2096 air filter..it is 14" OD and 4" tall..Shold take care of your stud-too-long problem (my girlfriend used to complain that I had that problem. She doesn't complain anymore...then again we don't have sex anymore either /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif)

PS...Try re-sizing the pics

Chris

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Go to lowes or home depot and spend $1.00 and get a piece of threaded rod..cut to length..Much cheaper than a new filter /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

But a threaded rod doesn't let more air into the motor like a bigger filter I'll sell you a 2096 filter...I have like 15 of them I bought during Napa's filter sale...$4.00 plus the ride and its yours /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Chris

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Dude I am totally digging your th700 tv cable attachment on that QJet. Looks like it is about right now. The bolt heads don't touch anything throughout the range of travel ? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

1 bolt was totally free form touching, the ther one we grinded one side to make it flatter to miis the brackets.

7. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifyo man .. it looks awsome, and i love that rear diff cover . i think im gonna have to get me one of them guys....kept it up so we can tear up the pinelands. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif