Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Engine or fuel pump

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BigBlazer90, Apr 24, 2003.

1. BigBlazer90

BigBlazer90 Registered Member

Alright i posted this in another forum but am not getting that much help from it so let me try this one.When i drive my blazer it boggs down like it wants to stop all power or not enough gas is getting to the engine.It even does it in park it will bogg down real low like it wants to die.I've had it for 1 year and it was running great and just started this to my knowledge the fuel filter hasn't been touched.I thought it might be the idle throttle body,in-tank fuel pump, or fuel filter.Help if you know it just rained and i want to go play!!

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Well, definitely start by replacing the fuel filter. It's an easy job, and even if that doesn't solve the problem it's good to have a new one in there anyway seeing as how you don't know how old it is.
    Have you replaced any sensors on the engine? Are you getting the Service Engine Soon light on the dash? Let us know. Could be O2, IAC, TPS, etc sensors acting up.