Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Engine stumbles!

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by OLDSTEEL, Jun 1, 2003.

1. OLDSTEEL

OLDSTEEL 1/2 ton status

I'm helping a friend with his 93 Blazer and the thing has me stumped. The engine acts like it is going to die at about 5-10 MPH, if you step on or let of the gas it will clear-up. I have done a complete vacume check, cleaned the throtle body, have no codes present, replaced the throtle position sensor. If anyone has any advise please provide it. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Mine does this every once in a while when it's warming up, but only once, and it's always the same turn in my neighborhood. I'm not too worried about it because it only happens then.

Try the normal fixes like fuel filter, O2 sensor, maybe a new EGR. Does it only happen when off the throttle at those speeds, or does it do this at other times too?

Is this a full-size blazer or one of the s-series blazers? If it's a fullsize, I'd post this question in the "Garage" - it'll get a lot more views and responses, and even though it's a '93, it has the same engine as the '87-91 K5's and suburbans. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 89K1500Chevy

89K1500Chevy 1/2 ton status

Yeap mine does it too warming up in cold weather but its summer time here so i dont got to worry about that right now. I have replaced almost everything but the ecm and it still did it so idk what the h3ll is up with it. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif www.zombieoffroading.8m.net