Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Engine

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by lifethroughdeath, Oct 30, 2004.

1. lifethroughdeath

lifethroughdeath 1/2 ton status

Does anyone have an engine that's NOT siezed up, that they'd be willing to part with for damn near free. The only catch is it has to be a V8, & other than that I don't care, fuel injected, carbed, oil leak, rod knock, etc... Oh and the closer to me (02740) the better. Thanks,

2. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

I know of a very new goodwrench 350 with all of the FI stuff still attached. Ran the balls before we took it out. It came out of a 91 Blazer. I think the story is that it was installed by a dealer, driven for two years, sat for a year and then this past spring we tore the truck apart.

It's not mine and it would cost you $500. I wouldn't be able to bargain the guy any lower than that, I know that is his minimum and he is planning on putting it out for sale soon.

It's not free but maybe it is some help. PM me if you are interested.

3. nomadman

nomadman 1/2 ton status

I have a '87 350, 2-bolt main, 1 pc RR main seal, ran when pulled. It has been torn down to a short block for inspection purposes. Could be cleaned up and used as-is or good core to rebuild. It had an Edelbrock Performer intake and Edelbrock carb on it. I would sell it for $100 less the intake and carb; that includes the exhaust manifolds, water pump, fan and pulleys. I'm in north central CT, not too far from you. Let me know if it's something you're interested in...........

Jim.

4. corradofreek

corradofreek 1/2 ton status

i have a 454 that i am pulling out of a 78 burban that i am letting go for 450