Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Engines, cars,parts etc:

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by conoverbandit, Nov 30, 2003.

1. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Hey Y'all,

I got some stuff I need to get rid of so here goes:

1977 350 Oldsmobile "rocket" engine ran when pulled from car,needs carb,starter,and dist.parts,(module and cap)
    $200. or trade?

197? Pontiac 400 4-bolt engine, has heads,block,intake,some knuckle head put a 2 bolt crank and caps onit and tried to run it, don't think it damaged the motor but would'nt swear to it.$100. or trade?

Got a 12 bolt rear from 75 1/2 ton 2x, was good, stripped the brake parts off it but shafts and carrier should still be good.Unknown ratio, but could check. Anyone need axle shafts? Non-posi.

1978 pontiac Trans-Am, "big" t-tops, cruise,tilt,power winders,orginal a/c car,"deluxe" seats,rear de-frost,1/4 trim molding.(2:56) Limited slip rear, Th350 (needs seal behind converter) 400 engine from 71 GTO, bored .030, small cam,(lopes a little)shaved heads-(unknown how much but when plugs go in on .060 gap for 78 year specs, they come out on .055 everytime.This is why I did'nt put a "big" cam in it)Engine ran strong, had 60+ lbs. oil press. and would turn the car sideways if power braked. Needs 1 motor mount on drivers side. RUST: the rear quarters are rusted bout like normal, trunk pan is solid , floors are in good cond. as far as I know, Good restoreable car, I just don't have the knowladge to cut rockers and replace, and the $$ involved. nor a place to tear it down completly. Has WS-6 package (handling) I've had this car since I was a teen and loved it, but now getting older I find my self getting to trucks and 4x4's more. I was asking $ 1,000 but I'd take $800 for it (bottom dollar) If I keep the engine , I'd take $400 for the rest, there is 2 sets of 8in. "snowflake" wheels to go with it. Or trade??

Got a unknown year chevy 350, ran strong, got overheated and cooked the heads, I changed them and it ran good for a while then the studs in the heads started comming out, after the 3rd stud jumped out I replaced the engine. With a set of screw in stud heads on this motor, I think it'd be good again, a fella told me it probly had a "rv" cam in it and the heads I took off had long travel rockers, the heads I put on were "stock" with stock rockers on them. $ 150 or trade.

Chevy 350 "short" block, I bought this motor and payed 600 for it put it in my 71 gmc and it ran 10 minutes and locked up, took it back to the guy and he re-done it again, but I'd already found another motor, heads from this motor are on the other 350 above. $50.00 or trade?

70-80 maybe Chrysler engine, I know nothing about this motor except it is supposed to be a 318, but that's the biggest 318 I ever saw, complete from intake to oil pan.
    $ 50.00 or trade?

I'm cleanning my shed out this week so I can get sf87k5's 428 and trans/t-case in the dry. And also cause I can't find anything , as I go along I'll probly be adding stuff so check back often. Things I'd trade for.. Almost anything really, Need lift parts to fit a 77 swb k-10 and a 89 k-5 project. let me know if interested, pm or reply here. Thank You for your time,

Conoverbandit

2. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey Wayne,
    Keep me posted on the TA if you take the engine out I might buy it. Can you send me pics of the interior and exterior I'd like to see pics of those good ole rockers as well. O yeah and the engine bay to if possible..

3. conoverbandit

No prob.
    I'm going to be moving it tomm.(to get to my shed lol) I'll shoot ya some pic's and pm ya.

4. doc70sub

doc70sub 1/2 ton status

Cleanin' house ain't ya' bud?
    D.

5. conoverbandit

Yup, I'm trying to get enough to get that thar k-5 from ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif