Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Enough spare parts to build another truck

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by AnthonyG, May 14, 2003.

1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG 1/2 ton status

A buddy and I decited to build a blazer out of all our spare parts I got a new engine today (FOR FREE) With headers and all. So now we are going to put my parts blazer together It will have a 350/Th305/203 D44 front 14ff rear No lift yet 35's and Whet ever whe can gather for it.
    I was wondering does anyone els have that many spare parts laying around or is it just us. I have enough parts I could almost build 2 trucks and still have left overs The only thing thats missing is another motor

2. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I have enough parts in my truck to rebuild or replace all the small things. I keep spares for just about everything that will fit in my truck. I obviously can't carry around a motor, but I carry necessary accesories and such.

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have enough parts to build... at least 4 or 5 trucks right now. I used to have more. It has just been easier to sell/trade the extra parts to get what I need for what I use already though.