Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Entertainment Center

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by HelpMyZ, Mar 26, 2007.

1. HelpMyZ

HelpMyZ 1/2 ton status

I know that a 4x4 hangout probably isn't the BEST place to put this up, but hopefully someones wife will fall in love with this. We stepped up to a Big screen TV that won't fit in this.:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This will fit up to about a 36" TV in it, and it has lights on each side in the cabinet areas to light up whatever you have on the glass shelves. This was all hand painted, the Geishas are Camelbone, and it was all hand crafted in Okinowa Japan. The Entertainment Center was shipped here from Okinawa thanks to the military. This is a one of a kind, there are no others like it. My wife paid about $2500 new for this, and we'd like to get about $800 out of it.
    if there are any questions about anything I have left out or anything just ask and I'll find out the answer from the wife.

located in Quantico, VA and it would be REDICULOUS to ship it.

2. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

Wow, that's beautiful, wish I was closer....

3. HelpMyZ

HelpMyZ 1/2 ton status

I wish I had this up sooner, my wife just got back from a roadtrip to the fresno area and back... haha