Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ENTHUSIAST

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BlueKnight, Apr 4, 2000.

1. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

Whoo hoooooo or YEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!!! I made enthusiast in less than a month.... Way cool

2. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

thank you....you just made my point...see the post " who is God..."

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral

3. BlueKnight

Ok I thought it was ok to post this as I saw some other that wer eexcited they met this level. If you loo at my posts they are all informative and helpful not bull [censored] jabbering. So watch your tongue

4. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

Dont worry about it BK. Live your life, leave them to theirs(probably not as much fun).
    How does that saying go?
    Only when you realize that you know nothing, do you begin to learn.????

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>I humbly apologize for everything I say in advance</font color=blue>

5. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Here is another good one...

Better to be silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

No this is not a poke at you or anybody, its just a good quote.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

6. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

what's the matter ....feeling guilty ....
    If you actually read the post I was refering to(who is God) you would have noticed that you have impecable timing. There was nothing directed at you personally. I apoligize if you did take it that way for it was not meant that way. I like everyone else on here has sent a post that has nothing to do with what this place is for, I too am guilty as everyone else. Which just proves my point about the system of secondary names provides an arena for and promotes competition. Somebody has to be there first.
    And for the other buttheads with the cloak and dagger cliches....why not try..." You can't see the forest because the trees are in the way...."
    I cannot remember seeing so much sophmoric complacency in my life.

7. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

8. I think everyone here is suffering from Carpal-Forum Syndrome...Give it a rest.

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

9. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Is that a monthly type thing?

Oh damn...another bullsh.. post what could I have been thinking....

10. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

Sophomoric complacency? Are you having ANY fun?

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>I humbly apologize for everything I say in advance</font color=blue>

11. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

I don't even know what that means...

Eagle, lighten up. As long as Steve doesn't impose any size restrictions to the site, what's another 200bytes on the old hard-drive. Kinda like t.v. If you don't like the post change to another one...[​IMG]

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado
    thunderdog@metallica.com

12. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Mr DangerB, I call you that for lack of a better name and not wanting anyone to say I did not show you any respect,
    Yes I have plenty of fun, when not trying to invent whimsicle remarks for the forum here and not surfing the net or building pc's for folks or not in the Masonic duties I have and lets not forget working as a Senior Engineer for a telephone company, I practice the art of comedy. I do appear locally in the evenings for various functions....so yes I do have fun. Did I forget the Blazer?

13. BlueKnight

rough day closing a book major crunch time. it just hit me at the wrong time being suddenly picked out of a group of people and used as not so good of an example. Im over it now.

14. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Not a problem brother, I understand. Now there is more to the story...go read more of who is God. You will understand it more...[​IMG]

15. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

Mr Eagle86K5, I certainly dont want to show you any disrespect. It does sound like your having plenty of fun. I stand corrected.
    Although we all found our way to this great website because we need to give/get tech. knowledge of our common true love, the BLAZER. (BTW: great idea about the dummy switch to the horn, I will do that) We all have our own personalities and many common interests. I think its nice to blabber a little bit with people that I feel kinship with. And obviously one of my personality traits is to be slightly on the scrappy side, Sir.

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>obviously a smartass </font color=blue>

16. BB454

BB454 1/2 ton status

If technical info were all we needed then a good Workshop Manual would have been enough to satisfy our needs. The little "babble" gives this forum the edge that no technical manual will ever have.--enjoy the human side of this forum !

BB454
    If it does not have 8 pistons - it's broken