Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eprom Mods

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JAXSTER, Oct 30, 2005.

1. JAXSTER

JAXSTER 1/2 ton status

I would love to find some one that can do Eprom Programing in DFW TX I love TPI's But cant get the programing right.
    Any suggestions
    :eek1:

2. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

Isn't Howell Engine Products still in Dallas? They were one of the first to develop EFI harness and stand alone systems. If they are still around, they should be able to help. Also might try PMing "DYEAGER" or HARRYH3, they seem to be well versed.
    Jimbo

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Take a look over at Thirdgen.org . There's lots of info over there about it.

4. dewster

dewster Registered Member

maybe another solution

i have a 355 tpi in my blazer had the same problem at the beginning, three chips no good , the last one was ok but the check engine light was on all the time but no code . i got accel dfi it was easy installation and 1 hr of tuning at a accel licensed shop. think about it $200-300 for every chip on the chevy ecm or 1 hr at a good dyno shop every you want to modify your engine. just my 2 cents o yea the accel runs like a bat outta hell