Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

EROC next weekend...anyone going to watch

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by Bushwhacker, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Our club is making a run to Royal Blue TN next weekend and I wanted to see if any of you were going to the EROC event in Jellico TN. We will be riding just south of Jellico on Friday and Saturday and may go up to see the competition on Sunday if we have time. Anyone going?

Clay

2. stump_puller

stump_puller 1/2 ton status

I should be there. If my truck is going that is. Almost finished with the ball joints. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif. You taking your trucks to royal blue? If it is moderate trails I might go with you.

Later,
    Don

3. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

This is my first trip there. Some other's going with me have been every year. We have an invite for a special ride on some private land friday and we are going to run the sand mine on saturday. I was told it has anything you want from mild to extreme, mud, rock, ledges, sand, hill climbs etc... just pick what you want to try and have at it. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I think your truck would be fine. Come on and go with us on Saturday, I dont know if I can get you in on the ride friday. We will be staying at the Hampton Inn in Caryville TN.

Clay