Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Error 32 (service engine soon)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Sven, Nov 25, 2000.

1. Sven

Sven Newbie

ENGLISH :
    I got a 1989 Chevy Blazer with 350 cui TBI engine.Every 4 weeks the "SERVICE ENGINE SOON"-SIGN lights up. Everytime i check it, i get "ERROR 32". Is there anybody who can help? Two years ago we reolaced the EGR solenoid.
    thanks,
    Sven

DEUTSCH :
    Ich habe einen 1989 Chevy Blazer mit 5,7l V8 TBI. Alle vier Wochenn leuchtet die Kontrolleuchte "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" auf. Nach auslesen des Speichers bekomme ich als Fehler die Meldung "ERROR 32". Wer hat das Problem schon mal gehabt und/oder kann Tipps oder Ratschläge geben, wie man das Problem beheben kann. Der Magnetschalter und die Unterdruckdose sind vor zwei Jahren ernreuert worden und auch die Schläuche sind erst überprüft worden.

danke,
    Sven

2. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

If I am not mistaken, error 32 is the oxygen sensor. If you have run bad gas, or if your plugs are getting old this sensor will pick up unburnt gas in the exhaust and you will get this. You should try changing the plugs and then disconnect the battery for at least 15 seconds to clear the computers memory. Then reconnect and see if it comes on again