Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Essex Junction Vermont 4Wheel show

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Adrock, Jul 9, 2000.

1. Adrock

Adrock 1/2 ton status

just wonderin who is goin, would like to meet a few other fellow coloradoK5ers and shoot the shiat for a bit. I'll be lookin for those CK5 stickers. Wont be bringin my truck up this year, shes havin a new floor put in her and wont be ready. but I'll have plenty of pictures. but I will be in the Mass Mudders area next year. guess thats it.

Adam
    a.k.a. Adrock
    88 Chevy Blazer FI 383
    Aint nothin' like the sound of Chevy Thunder

2. Udy

Udy Registered Member

What are the dates? Ever been? Big show? I attend Bloomsburg PA and Canfield OH shows. I live in Rochester NY. I don't think it'd be too far. Just want to make sure its a good show. I'll check in here to see if others are going.

3. Adrock

Adrock 1/2 ton status

its the first weekend in august. Did go last year, was a great show, very big. I almost went to the PA one with one of my friends who has Toyota 4 runner with 40 inch boggers, not a K5, but sweet none the less. But decided to stay home. oh well, hope to see you there.

Adam
    a.k.a. Adrock
    88 Chevy Blazer FI 383
    Aint nothin' like the sound of Chevy Thunder

4. Udy

Udy Registered Member

I'm putting it on the calander. Cant say for sure if I'll actually go. Canfield is the weekend before. I'll check in here as the show gets closer if I decide to go-and if others are too.