Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Eugene Guys

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Seventy4Blazer, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

ok, here is the deal. i will be in eugene oregon on the 18th of this month. im flying in, folks are picking me up. those of yall in the area wanna meet up? i will be there for a week. well, 2 weeks, but some time in that time im going to drive up to Bellingham washington. for a week. the 24th to the 28th is my washington time.

SO, those of you in eugene springfield area let me know. Jeremy, you KNOW we are going to a bar on a night or two.
    anybody up for a small meet and greet? PS, if you have sisters, female friends, co workers, moms, or any other HOT single woman, BRING HER..... ok, ok... im kidding... kind of. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Grant

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Theres only a few of us here /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but I'm ready for some drinking /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

since when did a hot chick have to be single to umm... yeah /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

3. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

dude..im in washington...ide be up for a meet and drink /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif......

4. Seventy4Blazer

the only problem with anybody in washington other than in bellingham is that i will have my dads miata. i will be pushing the miles allowed with the trip as it is. i will be in university place for turkey day. but to some thats a holiday.
    where in WA are ya? if you are on the 5 within a few miles it could happen. but a short meet is all i could do. got to see a friend i have not seen in 3 years, and i need all the time i can get.
    Grant

5. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Theres only a few of us here /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but I'm ready for some drinking /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

since when did a hot chick have to be single to umm... yeah /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    very true. very true.
    Grant

6. leadfoot067

as in university place thats close to lakewood or tacoma?? if so im close to that...

7. Seventy4Blazer

UP is on the south end of tacoma. like 15 min from Ft Lewis. and i need to stop by there as well. so thats the area i will be in.
    tUP used to be part of tacoma when i live there. durring my stint in tacoma UP it became its own city
    Grant

8. leadfoot067

yeppers..im in puyallup...lemme know if ya wanna have a beer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

geez I just realized that Grant, you'll be the 4th ck5'er to see my wagon.LOL woohoo the choosen few

10. Seventy4Blazer

im game, but like i said, my miles are limited and so is time.
    PM me your number and ill add it to my cell and call you when i get in the area. we can go from there.
    Grant

11. bpiccioni

bpiccioni 1/2 ton status

Hey Fellas

I'm down for at least a night out on the town! I quit drinking back in the Summer of 99, but I still go out and can definitely drive. I could even throw the 3rd seat in the /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif if need be, although I think they designed that thing for kids /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I like to hit up Highlands in South Eugene on Wednesday's for free pool and 1/2 price appetizers. I'd also be down for some bowling, but not competitively /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif There's also a couple of strip clubs, although nothing here compares with what they have up in Anchorage (Great Alaska Bush Co.).

As far as looking for women, there seem to be a lot near the University /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. Seventy4Blazer

hehe, WE GOT A DD!! whoo hoo!
    im all about free pool.
    grant

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Bellingham is pretty close for me, I might be able to meet you somewhere on the 28th, I work nights the 24,25,26,and 27 though. Our Thanksgiving was in October...

Pm me

rene

14. Seventy4Blazer

on the 28th it would have to be early. ill have a long drive back to eugene. ill PM ya my cell number, but im not sure how much a call would cost ya like that....
    Eh?
    Grant

15. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Prolly cost about 7 cents a minute. I call the US pretty often...it's no big deal.

Rene

16. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Stop by my parents house and tell the hi for me. Less time I have to spend on the phone. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Seventy4Blazer

you got cash. take your happy a$$ up there and do it yourself.
    Grant