Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Even though it's a Dodge commercial....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Nov 12, 2002.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Even though it\'s a Dodge commercial....

.... it still makes me laugh. It's the one where the guy is driving the truck towing the Charger. These two guys driving a Charger pull up by him and ask "If that things got a Hemi" and he answers "Yes." They say "Sweet" and rev up like to drag and the light changes and dude whips em in the truck.... and pulls up at the next light and says "Oh did you mean the Charger it has a Hemi too" and they laugh like idiots for getting dusted. Makes me smile out of I know most of us love to do the same thing too "hotrods" when they rev up thinking they are all that... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Re: Even though it\'s a Dodge commercial....

I've seen that one. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I like it, too.

I think I've tried in the past to out accelerate cars next to me when towing a loaded trailer. I'm not as successful though (well, not EVERY time...I've out accelerated a few elderly couples before /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif). Of course, I'm also not on a commercial, so I can't edit what happens. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Still thought it was a cool commercial though. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif