Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Events Galore

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevit, May 22, 2003.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

4X4 SHOW AND SHINE AND EXTREME CRAWLERS
    SEPTEMBER
    RAMP AND ROCK CRAWL ON SITE
    ST. HELENS OREGON
    BIGGEST TRUCKS IN THE NORTH WEST CONTESTS

Triple Black Diamond run
    Needed 15 Extremely hard-core Crazy 4x-ers, For a death wish run that will separate you from the rest. Can you and your rig survive this run, I will put you through the toughest trails on the coast. Please fill out your will before joining us. Extreme is the name of this game... Do you have a spotter you trust with your life? well you better find one. 15 Rigs 30 people MAX!!! If you and your rig can survive these 2 days you will be REWARDED.. All rigs MUST HAVE - lockers front and rear, Roll protection of some sort, winch, seat belts and a helmet. $200 A rig. I will provide one meal, t-shirts, Trophy's, Run stickers, and a four wheel drive magazine editor. Garen-ass-t-ed the hardest run I put on this year. You wanna know where and when,,, WHERE is - somewhere in the Tillamook state forest, WHEN is -August 8th and 9th. Want in ? Send Extreme 4x4s the money, and you will get the rest of the story. No spectators, sorry.

EXTREME 4X4S VENDOR CHALLENGE - SEPTEMBER 5TH 6TH AND 7TH 2003
    BENT AND TWISTED
    NOVEMBER 7TH AND 8TH
    BEND OREGON
    MAGAZINE AND POSSIBLY TV COVERAGE OF THIS, 2 DAY RUN.
    LIMITED TO 25 EXTREME 4X4S

Extreme4x4s is putting on a Beginner 4x4 camp SEPT 12th and 13th. This will be for beginner four wheelers, people that have 4 wheel drive rigs and would like to improve on there skills. This will not be a camp to show off how much better you are than the other guy. Stock to modified rigs will be accepted. No need for lockers, winch, or over sized tires and lift. We will do trail runs from easy to difficult, driving over, through and around ruts and logs. All 4x4 rigs accepted. Get to know what you and your rig are capable of. Sound like fun? For more info email me at- extreme4x4s@hotmail.com Thank you, Marty Olson

HTTP://4X4SFORSALE.COM/4X4_RUNS.HTM

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Wow looks like a busy times ahead