Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever been in a fight ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Twiz, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Lets talk about that.

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Been in so many............I lost count. I was in 6 this week. (It was a busy week though) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Nature of my job, Thank gosh for the common peronial and mandibular angle.... right Moabdad? [​IMG]

John

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I throw headers at everyone /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been in two scraps my whole life...both with guys.
    That was back in highschool. I'm glad I grew up /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

nope, not once /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I got in a slushy fight with my friend sophmore yr of highschool lol! He hid my backpack so i knocked his glasses off and starting flinging slushy at him at lunch and he grabbed the cup and threw it at me and then i took another friends icecream cone and 'stabbed' him with it. It was quite funny. Everyone thought we were gunna fight, but no way, he's 6'5" and 210 lbs.

7. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I was in a pretty good one...

Got pulled out of my Jimmy by 5-7 guys and got my a$$ handed to me, there were also another 7 guys there just in case I was able to fight them off. I ended up with a swollen right eye, multiple lacerations to the back of my head, (due to their rings, or what ever they had wrapped around their knuckles)the inner walls of my lips were so chewed up it took almost three weeks to heal, severly bruised jaw (which I thought was dislocated, and I couldn't chew for a couple of days) and a Concussion.

I never had a chance. I was lucky though to come out of it with out that many injuries. I even had my best friend (at the time, he wasn't though after the fight...) sitting in the pass. side with my baseball bat that was too scared to get out and fight because he didn't want a whooping like i had just got.

My days of acting like a dumbass teenager were over that day, three years ago this August.

/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm constantly finding myself in a battle of wits with unarmed people.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Got pulled out of my Jimmy by 5-7 guys and got my a$$ handed to me, there were also another 7 guys there just in case I was able to fight them off. I ended up with a swollen right eye, multiple lacerations to the back of my head, (due to their rings, or what ever they had wrapped around their knuckles)the inner walls of my lips were so chewed up it took almost three weeks to heal, severly bruised jaw (which I thought was dislocated, and I couldn't chew for a couple of days) and a Concussion.

I never had a chance. I was lucky though to come out of it with out that many injuries. I even had my best friend (at the time, he wasn't though after the fight...) sitting in the pass. side with my baseball bat that was too scared to get out and fight because he didn't want a whooping like i had just got.

My days of acting like a dumbass teenager were over that day, three years ago this August.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck did ya do to get that?

10. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

ya... been in one or two... last fight I was in I got arrested for attempted murder. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif I was honestly trying to kill the guy... he raped my sister about a week earlier and I finally found him. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

did he get arrested also?

12. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I've been in a couple, but none since high school (1992).

During my senior year, I was walking to gym class. One of my classmates kept squirting me in the face with a squirt gun (I know, how juvenile) I warned him that he had better stop. He continued until I had my arm cocked back ready to bust his chops.

After PE, I was walking across the gym to go home. This same squirt gun yeilding a$$hole thought it would be a good idea to pickup where he left off. I snapped, picked him up and tossed him through a 3' wide 6' tall window. I didn't realize what I had done until I saw him laying there with broken glass all around him. He appeared to be fine (not bleeding, remarkably) so I continued to the parking lot to drive home.

The next day we were both called down to the principal's office. He ended up having to pay $300 for the window, because he started the whole thing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

he was arrested once he got out of the hospital. I threw him through a 7-11 front window and bashed his head against the outside rock wall for a bit before I was pulled off.

I dont think I would have been charged with attempted except I was pretty adamant that I was gonna kill him and happened to mention it to him at the top of my lungs while being held by two police officers.

Who knew that when they say "all that you say can and will be used against you" was for real... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

But, I was 17, in high school, pumping iron all day and after school, playing football so I had some agression problems. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

heheh - needless to say, he was arrested, charged, convicted and I was sent to anger management classes...

14. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I got in a slushy fight with my friend sophmore yr of highschool lol! He hid my backpack so i knocked his glasses off and starting flinging slushy at him at lunch and he grabbed the cup and threw it at me and then i took another friends icecream cone and 'stabbed' him with it. It was quite funny. Everyone thought we were gunna fight, but no way, he's 6'5" and 210 lbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

After that did you hug and go home and have a pillow fight in your panties and bras? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nature of my job, Thank gosh for the common peronial and mandibular angle.... right Moabdad? [​IMG]
    those are two good ones. but i prefeer OC and asp. to bad the world is more for the criminal than the cop in the days of our lives.

i have been in so many fights that i cant remember. i will tell ya i have won more than i have lost. but i have had my as$ handed to me a few times. and id do it again if needed.

two tips. dont fight when drunk, and dont fight when hung over. thats how i lost most the fight i have lost. but its commen sense. just not when drunk.
    Grant
    John

[/ QUOTE ]

16. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck did ya do to get that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and a couple of friends were driving around in my Jimmy, throwing water ballons at people. Lets just say my friend hit the wrong guy in the face with the ballon. Mind you, it was my friend that threw it, not me, and I got the whooping /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've been in a few. I don't like too have too fight, but I'm not going too stand there and get my ass whipped without atleast tryiong too defend myself. Last time I got my ass really beat, it took 3 guy pointing guns at me so I couldn't fight back, while another 12 or more guys beat me with baseball bats, tire iorns, 2x4's, ...ect. ( It was a robbery, they wanted the $1,200.00 I had on me.) I couldn't win that one. But I did walk away and drive myself to the hospital to get 23 stiches above my eye. (By the way, yes, I did get my $1,200.00 back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

18. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

A couple... first was in 6th grade. Guy in my class kept pissing me off saying stuff like I was stupid. I threw a box at crayons at him in class. He followed me home after school and then sat on the corner calling me out. My mom, who I never dreamed would allow me to fight, told me to go kick his butt. He ran when I came out, and I caught him a block away. I smacked him into a stop sign, then threw him in a bush. Best part was a few classmates saw the whole thing, and he never lived it down!

Then in 7th grade, some idiot 8th grade girl when walking to my Grandma's house after school jumped me because she heard I talked about her (we were on the same soccer team a few weeks prior, and she was nice to me then, go figure). Unfortunately for her it was Friday, and we had to clean our lockers out every Friday. My backpack was heavy, and she sucked it. All I know is I slammed her hard as I could with it in the gut. She started to cuss me out and came at me again, and I hit her again. Still being stupid, she repeats it, only I hit her in the face the 3rd time. She went down and I could see her nose was pouring out blood. So I basically ran at this point because I didn't know what else to do. Monday at school when I saw her, she had a black eye and a fat lip with other bruises on her cheek.... I never did find out how she explained that one when she got home...

Best one was a few years ago. I was playing soccer for a junior college here. Went to this other college to play them in Stockton, CA called Delta. It was way ghetto. This girl from the other team kept talking crap to me (I was keeper she was a striker). I ignored it, and it made her mad I guess? She finally got the ball and tired to score, and I got the ball. I kicked it out, and then all of a sudden she's trying to knock me down. Too bad for her she was skinny, I wasn't. The first time I ever actually punched someone for real. Kinda shocked me. She just stood there and tried to hit me back, and got my shoulder pretty good. I was like wtf, you must die now, and laid her out. I got suspended for 3 games. Looking back, pretty sad it came to that. But I was defending myself. My fingers were bruised from hitting her, I'd loved to seen her face, cuz if it hurt my hand that bad, her face must have hurt worse!

19. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

When the left hook connects with a "crack".

The adrenaline rush, there's nothing else like it.

[I love Jeeps] being P****y footed and P.C.
    It's the adrenaline.
    Even the ones, where I've had my ars handed to me on a plater, I still remember them as "a part of life". Lesson learned.
    No matter what - there is allways going to be someone better.

But The Rush.
    Everything moves so quick, but at the sametime - it's so slow. Like a still-frame picture,
    one shot at a time.

20. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I just beat a guy down on friday night at the club. My girl of 2 years decided it would be a good idea to try and make me jealous by dirty dancing (very dirty dancing) with some clown right in front of me. I warned her once she did it worse so told her we were done. As we argued the dumbass kept interupting so I told him to stfu when he didn't I gave him the beating of a lifetime. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif 2 bouncers tried to pull me off and they couldn't. Took 5 of em to pull me off the guy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Then when they finally let me go I charged over there and gave him a few more again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Did I mention that I love to fight /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I never started one without a good reason, but when they come my way it sure puts a smile on my face.