Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever feel like just saying...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big_truxx, Apr 29, 2005.

1. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

... Screw it all and go on a drinking binge while romping on the skinny pedal really hard and tearing a lot of misc ground up that you will find out later from @$$ chewings from various family members that it was their field etc etc you tore up the night before on said drinking binge?

Just curious. I started missing my soon to be ex for a couple moments. Made me sick to my stomach and now I wanna get drunk (haven't had a drink in a month now) and go wheeling in the worst way. :thinking: I only wish my house were built so I could drive on my own land 1/2 mile up the tarred road but 1 mile off it on a dirt road... really don't wanna upset my grandfather by tearing anything up since I am buying my land from him :D

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Whoa Boy... ease up on the drinking binge idea... sit down at the kitchen table with a glass of milk and a box of Oreo's or something... but don't start drinking again if you haven't had a drop in a month...

by all means... go wheeling... but don't start drinking again. besides... oreos are more fun anyway.

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

You need to beat off more

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Go drink your ass off. Just promise me you'll leave your keys hanging on the wall, brother.

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

I seriously am not going to pick up a bottle again :D And even if I did I wouldn't get behind the wheel. That just ain't right... And I do not want to go wheeling because the 75 is up for sale to put more money into my driveway/house. So if I go breaking it I am less likely to sell it and will have less money to work with on things I need. I guess I will feel better once kelly is out of my life once and for all. Then I wil have a lot less moments where I need to be nausious by having her in my thoughts. And RJ thanks for the advice. What exactly do you consider "more"? :D

6. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Done everything that you mention. Not proud of it, some of it hurt, survived it all but would not recommend :D

7. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

That's why I only "feel" like doing it nowadays ;) Just some lingering bad in the systyem I guess. Maybe I need to scan disk and defrag myself :haha: :D

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

If following RJ's advice just make sure to wack in moderation. Too much friction and you'll file it down to nothing. Instead of calling you Big Truxx we'll have to change it to little nubby.

9. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I wish somebody would've told me that years ago.............. :mad:

10. eric22

eric22 1/2 ton status

drinking binges are awsome! just dont drive! last weekend we drank from friday after work until sunday night, with of course a little bit of food and sleep in between. It was fun chillin all weekend but i was hurting monday, and needed mass amounts of water :grin: im going to have to take this weekend off though so get incherant for me! :D

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Enough to develop technique, but not needing more than 3 showers a day

12. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

so you are talking about at least a minimum of 6 times a day. :haha: Think I'll stick with 2-3 ;)

And just for the record, the handle "big_truxx" has nothing to do with penile size, it says a lot about my prefference for trucks :D :waytogo:

13. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

<<<info overload>>>

hits screen with brick...