Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever get a K5 headache?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Oct 12, 2003.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Wailed myself in the forehead full force with a 1/2 ratchet today /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Was tightening shackle bolts and slipped off, BAM full force into my nose and forehead. Quick headache and my buddy stopped by like 5 minutes later. I didn't tell him what I did he just knew cause there is a ncie bump on my head.

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

thats funny... I havent busted my head but one time i was working on the steering and I was tightening a bolt and my ratchet busted and i punched the wheel well. that hurt really bad. I busted my knuckles open and was cussing up a storm.

3. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

I did the same exact thing- 1/2" ratchet right between the eyes.
    Felt real smart after that; after the flash of white light that is. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

know the feeling...was putting my cb antenna on and found the dumb a**(that be me /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) who put the mount on didn't tighten it down enough so the antenna flops around and I can’t get to the back side very easy cause I have side panels in and they hit up on the roll bar....

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

my CB antennas ran through the vent windows and mounted on the mirrors when I had a CB. The CB will go back in if I can find a place to mount it(removed center console in favor of bench). But this time I will run the antenna wires between the door and fender and maybe notch the door so not to pinch cause the vent window rubber is all distorted and ruined from doing that. = Air noise.

6. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Oh yeck yea... I was pulling the floor jack up the driveway in a rush a few weeks back. I was pulling hard to accelerate up my sloped driveway - you know leaning forward some, head down... FORGOT THE DRIVERS SIDE DOOR WAS OPEN. I caught me just above my forehead, JAMMED my head down and caught the lower part of my neck, and DROPPED me on the front lawn like I was a rag doll. Real fun. Yea, K5 headache. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Dan

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I've got a good lump thats turning black and blue and scratched me pretty good. Didn't bleed but my mom thinks it will scar. its about 1.5" above a scar I have right between my eyes from a scope /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. My dad kept saying chicks dig scars, I scar easily lately, have them all over my arms. I told my dad and he just said he wished he couldn't sympathize.

8. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

ever hit yourself square in the eye with an 18mm wrench and then your hand as it all slips off of the piece of crap ford you're working on? how about right in the mouth and cut your lip? what a bitch...heh

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

LOL now thats funny.but yea just about everytime i go out to work on my truck i hit or cut something and always swear at least a few times..ahh well its all part of the experience /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif guess thats why my hands look like they are the hands of a 90 year old man! lol

10. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I've got two scars if you look real close on my left eyebrow... Missed my eye by an inch! The scars are only a 1/4" long but are exactly 3/4" apart.... Damn spring eye bolts! Blead like a son of a B****! Oh well, felt like a dumb butt too! I've got more scars on my arms than I do hair! All part of the job! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

All I care about scars is that I want to get tatts on my arms and wouldn't want to scar them up.

12. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

one time i allllmost knocked myself completely unconscious. I was laying under the front of my rig and working on something... finally finished for the day and i wanted to get up. Well, i did the thing where you kinda kicked your feet up in the air, then throw em down for momentum to roll forward into a crouching position. One problem... I needed about 2 more inches of clearance for my forhead to get past the bumper. lol!! thankfully it was my rounded old stock bling bumper and not my square-edged KMA. Either way, it hurt like hell, had me very dazed for a while and left a very sexy welt dead center on my forhead. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

13. cdh

cdh Registered Member

I have a friend who almost stabbed his brain with a screwdriver. I forget what he was doing, but he was prying on something, the screwdrived came loose and he shoved it right into his nose. I almost pissed my pants I was laughing so hard.

14. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

I forget what I was wrenchin on but it was a big ole end wrench (1 1/4 plus) so I was pullin pretty hard slipped off and loosened about 6 of my teeth. Try talkin with vibratin teeth some time. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Good luck to y'all.

Allan