Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever have an annoying coworker?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k20, Feb 25, 2004.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

repost from a couple of weeks ago... /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

He probably got a round of applause! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

and oh yeah....repost /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I musta missed a week or something, last 2 video posts of mine are reposts.........damn nyquil a couple weeks ago, knocked out my memory

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

it's OK I reposted the same vid... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Thanks for posting it I missed it also....Thats to damn funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Repost of a repost actually, no way its a work enviroment. Computer lab at school most likely. He hits her with something like a textbook and no work enviroment would put people that close together.

8. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    it's OK I reposted the same vid... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. It's a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost.
    Phew! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif