Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever just have a good day????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Oct 15, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ever have just a good day???? Where everything is going right, the stars are aligned just right,everything is going so perfect??? Everything is paid off,free and clear, money in the bank and family/work/children etc and everything is just peachy?????? Please forgive me, i just cant remember the last time everything was going this good!!!!! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!! Its times like now, where i start to worry. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif It sounds like something bad is going to happen to even it out soon /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif JUST WATED TO SHARE!! happy happy happy /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

Right on! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I like even you today backcountry (j/k)/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

LOL! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I rarely have those, I know the next day brings a whole nother chance for bullshit.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah but You still live in Sacramento /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah but You still live in Sacramento /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sac is cool !!! My sister-in law lives in Rocklin ans has triplets ... You guys think you have it hard !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Rocklin is cool for the lower priced houses ..and just think ...in a few more years the "local economy " will be be booming there from all of the peoples needs that live there ..!@!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif ooooo /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif You little devil on wheels /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I can wait till you make a thred, so i can tinkle my wee wee in it like you do mine /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Sacs not bad, other that all the shooting, home invasion, theft murder, lots of drugs and robbery,hell ite a great place to live. I feel so safe here. So much for my good day /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

A good day? Ove had a good week. i fixed my unfixable frame, ive fixed my w obbly steering, and today was the first day i sat in a tree stand. it was a good day, I didnt harvest anything but i seen several good bucks. seeing several is way better than getting a harvest of backstraop. IK harvested a good old doe with my bow (hoping for a mature buck in rifle season'
    Either way, i get my meat, a lot of people dont like venison, if you do IM me, i got more than i know what to do with