Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever noticed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Ever noticed the guys that talk about getting laid all the time hardly ever do ???

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Did I miss something?

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No, just think about a few friends that claim too be studs, yet you never see them with chick.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Ever noticed the guys that talk about getting laid all the time hardly ever do ???

[/ QUOTE ]

That's so high school........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, I'd agree with you on that. But I still see that from guys in thier 30's and 40's. So I guess it's still true !!!

6. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

I get laid all the time and frankly I'm getting tired of it. Hell I had to put a restraining order /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif on my right hand just to get a break.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    a few friends

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you're talking about your "friends". Don't worry, brother, I've used the old "friend" line too.

Me- "So I have this friend who's having a problem...."

Other person- "Like what?"

Me- "Well, this guy I know- he's married with 2 kids and installs gas lines for a living- well anyways........."

Other person- "Geez Paul, he sounds just like you!!!"

Me- "Ummmmmmm.........well, ya, I guess you're right, but......errrrrrrr......"

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I get laid all the time and frankly I'm getting tired of it. Hell I had to put a restraining order /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif on my right hand just to get a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy SHITE!!! I just fell down laughing!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Just in case anyone is getting laid all the time and getting tired of it, just send some this way!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

More like calling your left hand to active duty. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    More like calling your left hand to active duty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope I'm monogomus.......faithful to my right hand /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

13. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YUP!! And it's the same knuckleheads that talk about how good they are at it too!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif NOT! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YUP!! And it's the same knuckleheads that talk about how good they are at it too!! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif NOT! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I love a honest answer !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

It's the truth alright!
    Most women with half a brain can spot these dingleberries from a mile away! The hidden truth is that they are not getting any (or anything half as good as they say), are highly insecure and amatures at best. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif