Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever wanted to cause bodily harm to a neighbor????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uao85, Jun 10, 2006.

1. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Wow is all I can say about one of my neighbors. First of all I am a college student and live in a house in a pretty quiet little neighborhood. All of my immediate neighbors know me, what kind of person I am and am always chatting back and forth when I am coming and going. I am even buds with some older guys down the street that are into the hotrod scene and its all good except for one retired old man that lives accross the street.

Rewind a year, last August when I was moving back for the school year and had roommates moving in we started to have problems. Of course college student are going to drink, thats cool I assumed they would. So I just told them to drink somewhere else like a bar or a friends house and have somebody drive them back to the house. I did this for the sole reason that my neighbor is a cop, he is a cool guy and even said that he doesnt care if we drink or not, just to keep it under control.

So I went one further just to avoid the whole situation, which my roommates were cool with and completely understood. Well a few months goes by and one of my roomies bf comes into town gets drunk, gets a ride back to our house to crash, stumbles on his way in the door. Well my neighbor (Leroy)who happens to be retired and has no hobbies, no wife, and is head of the homeowners association sees this happen. Within 10 minutes there are 4 patrol cars at my house and we are given 3 written warnings, public intoxication, cars parked against traffic(were in a culdesac(sp?)...WTF...in front of my house none the less!!!!!), and disturbing the peace. They were warnings because none of this was witnessed by the cops except the illegally parked car. Well after getting a stern lecturing...what a joke, they left.

Well the next day I decided to walk over and meet this guy because I was told by both of my immediate neighbors he was the one who called the cops. So I go over there hoping to make friends and get him off my back, I explained that the guys who was drunk was a bf of my roommate and that it wouldnt happen again. He continues to tell me this sob story about how a half a dozen guys lived down the street from him, were drunk 24/7 throwing beer cans and bottles in the street and causing trouble, he finally had harassed them until the point they sold the house and moved accross town. Well he also asked me how many roommates I have so I tell him, he gets all uptight and starts lecturing me on the city ordinance for roommates(which I had already talked to the head of city council about) and he wouldnt believe me and called me a liar. I got pissed, but kept my cool. Let the conversation wind down and left. But since were are at the limit as far as roommates goes according to the city ordinance, have been catching alot of crap from Leroy about that as well over a period of 6 months of him email my parents back in Houston and calling me and my dad during his business hours(manager of a communications company) and me during my school and work hours all the while keeping us updated on his push for the city council to enforce an even stricter policy making it against city ordinances to have more than 2 unrelated persons at one residence. Oh yeah I forgot to mention we have a 5 bdroom house.

Completely uncalled for, Well after the semester one of the roommates decided to live with another friend so things cooled down for a little while. Although during this period he continued to keep us informed of his "short comings" with the city council board and his perseverance to make it happen.

Now fast forward back to Thursday day before yesterday. I just bought an m1008 a month ago, has a bad starter........thats it. A few dings here and there, no rust, nice looking truck. Well my neighbor decides to call the code enforcement officer again complaining about a junker in my driveway and tries to get it towed, all the while he knows I am in back in Houston for a month because I had to have reconstructive surgery on my shoulder. Its been there maybe 2 weeks tops since I had it in Houston for a while and just recently towed it to College Station and I have no idea whats going on at this point. Luckily my neighbor from down the street sees this going on, calls me in Houston and tells me whats going on, and then goes over with a 12 gauge to tell off the tow truck driver and for him to get lost. Cool guy, good friend :bow: :bow: .

Well I get back, and there is a tag on the windshield by the city code enforcement officer saying it has to be running by the time he gets there this coming friday 6/15/06 or it will be towed. Over my dead body it will.....................:angry1: :angry1: :angry1: . Ok rant over, so what do you guys think about this one??? I am still uber pissed about the whole situation.

Remington

Last edited: Jun 10, 2006
  2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Have the UPS man start delivering sex toys to his house............ Put adds in the paper for gay parties at his house................

3. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

first ... use paragraphs for a post that long, that was seriously hard to read.

second ... make that mans life hell. he's obviously to bored and has noone to help him do anything productive, so you need him out of there asap.

third ... good luck.

4. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

get the truck running man. if it only needs a starter, dont make things harder for yourself.

5. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Fixed it for your viewing pleasure.................yeah I have been trying to come up with ideas. My gf works at a gyno office and shes as pissed as I am, so I had her send all the free samples she could get her hands on to her house. And being a gyno office, they were all vagasil and associated medicines. I think it was around 15 individual packages, along with some depends for good measure. Pretty good, but its just the begining. I was thinking the ol' fish in the hubcaps trick, but he keeps his cars in his garage at all times, and doesnt have gutters on the front of his house..........hmmm. Oh yeah if there are any ck5 peeps that are in College Station and down for some destruction let me know. I know there are a few out there. Let the games begin. Please guys keep the ideas rolling.

Remington

6. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Yeah I know, but I am a broke ass college Student at this point since I just got the truck, have a gf, bills, and havent worked in a month and a half since I Just had surgery. I am getting back to work monday, but should pb save up some more money before I get the starter. The last thing I want is to run into money problems with no money. For now I just rolled it into the garage. But as soon as it gets a starter, its back out in the driveway.

Remington

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd go buy some little boys underwear and start hiding them all over Leroys place. Hide them in his mailbox for the mailman to see and report. Hide them in his glovebox. Hide them anywhere. Get him checked out so the local people and po-po can think he's a pedophile.
    Trust me, if that won't get him out of the Culdesac, he should at least leave you alone after that.

8. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

noisy neighbors suck... then again so do drunk college kids...

if your clean.. your clean.. theres nothing he can do... get the vehicle running
    if you really feel he is harrassing you go get a restraining order on him... not sure if what you describe is enough but it might be

city ordinances are just the reason I own acreage and live in the county/country.. you'd think it would be better...
    it isnt..
    I get idiots on off road bikes and illegal shooting.. and sometimes even with 30 acres between us my new idiot neighbor thinks its appropriate to open his windows at 6 am and blast loud music.. and I have gone out of my way to be nice to them and talk to them,,, people live in their own worlds and forget about others... Im retired and Im a policeman... but I go out of my way to mind my own business.. I wave at the neighbors but other than that I keep the firegate locked and want nothing to do with them

the only thing that really worked was the THUMPER GUN... (right supip)

Next time we are getting more land as a greater buffer

cam

9. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Starting fights with neighbors is a lose/lose situation. If he's old, he isn't going anywhere. You can move or just deal with it.
    There is a new fatass that just moved in across the street from me. I didn't even know anyone was moving in until he comes beating on my door, pissed, because a vehicle was parked in front of his house. It is a public street. Today I find 2 bolts standing up in the street where my tires were last night. I will keep an eye on him for a while and if I see him do anything illegal I will call the cops. If he doesn't do anything illegal, there is nothing that can be done. If he does something, anything, illegal, then I can get a restraining order with enough distance that he will have to move.

Bottom line......I feel your pain.

10. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

We had to move/were evicted from our last house because of the gay prissy neighbors. They apparently didn't like a redneck family with young kids living across the street from them. Well that and they didn't understand guy stuff like old trucks and cars and trailers and well anything that didn't involve opera or flowers or Barbara Streissand.

Was pretty funny though to watch them do their, I guess, morning katas to Enya and the like.

By the way, this is not gay bashing. We have plenty of gay friends. It's just those two were way to uptight.

11. Wishbone

Wishbone 1/2 ton status

If you have a 5 bedroom house than I assume you have at least a 2 car garage. Push the truck into the garage until you can get it running. They can't tow it if they can't get to it.;)

12. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yep, or tow it to a friends for a few days and get it running. Codes may suck, but as long as you live there you either have to obey them or suffer the consequences.

13. camok5

camok5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I know its not right but if it was me I would probably start playing the same game that he is. Call the cops on him all the time for stupid stuff like his T.V. being to loud or even go as far as saying he sexual harassed you or he made racial comments, anything to piss him off. Go through the city and find out any codes that he might be violating such as color of his house etc. Just make it hard on him and maybe he will back off. If none of that works start screwing with him in ways you cant get caught like T.P. his house or go to your local plant nursey and buy that stuff that makes the ground sterile and pour it all over his lawn, plants and trees. Not only will it kill all of them it will also make it impossable for anything else to grow back (trust me I know because my Mom is a manager of plant nursey). Good luck

14. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I agree. My 1985 K30 Dually's registration was 3 months over due because I had a hard time finding the parts to get it smogged. Since it was parked in the garage the whole time, it was not an issue. Luckily, I live in an old neighborhood with no HOA. But if a neighbor wanted to complain, they could call the County.

I am getting ready to move to a more rural area myself. I want more room to work on trucks, and better schools for my kid. Las Vegas is a major sh!t hole anymore.

15. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I'm in CS, am extremely bored, and have some pent up anger issues I need to deal with. I say we burn a cock-and-balls into the grass in his front yard, for starters.

Since you are talking about the roommate ordinance I assume you live in Bryan? My house kicks ass, its at the back of a cul-de-sac and there are no houses on the other side of the street, its a city park. There's plenty of parking and since we are on the border of the ghetto we dont have any uptite neighbors. The people that live in the only house directly next to us are frat guys and are prety cool, but they dont really understand our truck thing.

16. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

bad advice.. da poleece figure out real quick whats going on and label everyone an asshole,, and then no one gets service when they need it... I cant tell you how many times people go to jail because they are an asshole doing/complaining about stupid stuff.. instead of going inside and cooling off.. cops are human too and we CERTAINLY dont like wussies who cant get along with their neighbors
    If he does righteous criminal stuff thats different

99 percent of the time handle it yourself

or get "haydukes book of revenge" and go off the deep end and the darkside

cam

17. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Yeah I live in Bryan on Barak Ln in the culdesac right where Barak comes off of Broadmore. I would be totally for moving out to your parts, but already have roommates lined up, and my dad spent part of his retirement to get me a place to stay to help me through college so I have to respect that. Hmmmm sounds like we have some good ideas cooking up here. Yeah I have already planned to roll the truck into the garage tomorrow afternoon, so that little pb should subside for now. But back to the cock and balls, and the ground sterile stuff.............hmmm sounds like an idea to me. Afroman006, pm me your number as we are definitely going to have to get together this week to discuss current events...........maybe we can even get some frat boys in on the pranky goodness.

Remington

18. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Haydukes is coolllll:bow:
    George

19. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Post up his address and everyone could sign him up for free samples and mailing lists.

20. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Jenn says to go get some doe in heat urine and hide it somewhere near his front door with the cap off.