Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ever worked with an idiot?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Someone whose face you just want to bash in... Someone who is a bad addition to the company... Someone the boss won't do anything about... someone who just makes everyone miserable?

I work with stupidity and annyoing in the form of a 50 year old fat man who never shuts the hell up. Every time we work together he gets worse. More annoying, more stupid, screws things up more, and acts like his [darn] doesn't stink more...

something must be done to eliminate this guy... Every one of us that works with him has complained to the manager, even guests have complained to the manager, and he's still allowed to carry on being a jackass...

I can't quite quit, I have bills to pay, and I'm leaving in a couple months for basic training anyway... But I don't know if I can stand working with this guy much longer, especially with the hotel getting busier and busier as we go into summer. It's gonna be stressful enough checking in 100 people who all want a blue room overlooking the pool that they can park in front of and land their helicopter on, plus learn the entire history of Cheyenne Wyoming in a matter of a couple hours... Then throw a bumbling 50 year old retard into the mix who you literally have to babysit for 8 hours... yeah...

Anyone have any non-violent or life-threatening things one can do to drive someone out of the workplace? I hate to be an ass, but someone's gotta step up and get this jerkoff out of the place before we all lose our minds and beat the hell out of the guy, since our management obviously could give a rats ass about our mental health /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hasent every one at one time or another?

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I work with a couple, the rest of the people at my work don't care about the job, makes for a crappy enviroment. Luckily one of us works at a time so I don't have to deal with their stupidity until I come in after them.

4. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

spill coffee on him constantly. hell get pissed off and attack you and you'd have no choice but to defend yourself! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I work with him everyday of the year; my left side /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Geteveryone together, encircle him, and quietly say "Listen up, we hate you, straighten up, or we're calling RJ"

Substitute someone local for RJ maybe, I know a few people

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Someone whose face you just want to bash in... Someone who is a bad addition to the company... Someone the boss won't do anything about... someone who just makes everyone miserable?

I work with stupidity and annyoing in the form of a 50 year old fat man who never shuts the hell up. Every time we work together he gets worse. More annoying, more stupid, screws things up more, and acts like his [darn] doesn't stink more...

something must be done to eliminate this guy... Every one of us that works with him has complained to the manager, even guests have complained to the manager, and he's still allowed to carry on being a jackass...

I can't quite quit, I have bills to pay, and I'm leaving in a couple months for basic training anyway... But I don't know if I can stand working with this guy much longer, especially with the hotel getting busier and busier as we go into summer. It's gonna be stressful enough checking in 100 people who all want a blue room overlooking the pool that they can park in front of and land their helicopter on, plus learn the entire history of Cheyenne Wyoming in a matter of a couple hours... Then throw a bumbling 50 year old retard into the mix who you literally have to babysit for 8 hours... yeah...

Anyone have any non-violent or life-threatening things one can do to drive someone out of the workplace? I hate to be an ass, but someone's gotta step up and get this jerkoff out of the place before we all lose our minds and beat the hell out of the guy, since our management obviously could give a rats ass about our mental health /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Let the air out of one of his tires every night he works. It won't do any damage, but will annoy the heck out of him. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

super glue in the car door locks works great too! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but I never knew it til I put a mirror in my office.

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but I never knew it til I put a mirror in my office.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good one /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    super glue in the car door locks works great too! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif good idea... too bad he rides a bike to work because he refuses to buy a car... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Geteveryone together, encircle him, and quietly say "Listen up, we hate you, straighten up, or we're calling RJ"

Substitute someone local for RJ maybe, I know a few people

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That's a good one... And I'm sure he'd interrupt us to talk about how he knows them or their dad from the Army or high school or some BS... I swear that guys been to every city in the world, worked at every upscale hotel, is some kind of amazing war hero and helicopter pilot... Because ya know the Army National Guard just lets whoever is on the helicopter fly it for several hours /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Not to mention an expert at about everything there is to be an expert at, like getting drunk and rolling his '65 Mustang into a ditch among other adventures that would leave a car unusable /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I didn't even read your post... I am just going to answer you question....

Yes.... Most of the world we live in today is comprised of very stupid people. They are also breading and pro-creating even stupider people... The world is in bad shape...

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Do they deep fry the people after they bread them ?

15. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif good idea... too bad he rides a bike to work because he refuses to buy a car... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

how about vaseline on the seat or handle bar grips /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the way they do it in the deep south... Here in Ca. we just pickle them... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ever had the idiot as the boss?? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif I have! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif I spent two and a half years working for a guy who was 40 years old (when I left) going on 17 ... all he wanted to be when he grew up was an immature teenager. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Talk about an embarrasment in front of clients - this guy made me want to crawl in a hole and hide!! I'm sure he drove away more clients than he brought in.

19. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Not to mention an expert at about everything

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Timmy works at the same place you do?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Bring in a few "Ex-lax" donuts for him every time you guys have to work together...that should keep him occupied and out of your hair.

rene

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Not to mention an expert at about everything

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean Timmy works at the same place you do?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Bring in a few "Ex-lax" donuts for him every time you guys have to work together...that should keep him occupied and out of your hair.

rene

[/ QUOTE ] Or special brownies. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif