Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Everbody please read about CA4WDC!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by gokartergo, Jul 11, 2002.

1. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Ok I just got off the phone with Gary at Calif. Ass of 4wd clubs Inc. They really would like us to Join and attend a meeting this Saturday in Sacramento. It is an all day meeting. For more info and the address please pm me... I cannot attend because my son is having surgery this Thursday. But would like to have a showing there. They would also like one are 2 of us to head up a trail run for full size rigs at there Sierra Trek 2002 event for more info go to http://www.cal4wheel.com/ and contact me..
    To Join CA4WDC it is an annual membership of $40.00 per person. And a $35.00 setup fee. They would like to have every member of the club join. But he does understand if we cannot get all 49 of us to join. The club decided to join this so I don't see any reason why the club can't pay the $35.00 setup fee. But the club cannot pay for memberships. I think if we can get at least 15 people that are willing to pay we should be fine. If we do this we need to send the money in all at once so we will set something up for that.
    Benefits of Joining has a club.
    As a member each person will receive a membership card.decals dash plaque and monthly newspaper IN GEAR sent directly to your home. 4 wheeler ALERT bulletins notices of association events AND CLUBS HAVE A RIGHT OF ONE DELEGATE VOTE.. Ok what do you guys think…I'm in???
    /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i would be willing to do the seirra trek thing...and i am not doin anything this weekend so i would be able to go to the meeting...if someone from the sac area is not able to go..i am already a member for cal4wd...goin on 2 years now....i was thinkin maybe if we had a optional addetion to the dues and put em up to like 45 bucks a year..then it would cover the yearly membership to cal 4 wheel...just a thought /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. gokartergo

Maybe we will set that up for next year.. But it is to late for that now.. We could probably get your member # switched over to ours..Dan

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

5343 is my member number...i dont know what ya can do with it..but there it is /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. gokartergo

So you wouldn't have to pay again and you will be in Nor-Cal Big Dawgs listing.. Not as a ind..member..Dan /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

if i have to pay again...ill just hold out till jan. when my membership expires then redo it in the nor cal big dawgs.. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

7. gokartergo

They pro rate it.. So we wil make it so you won't..Dan

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

works for me...do what ya can do! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I'll join too. Something I've been meaning to do anyways. I'd go to the meeting this weekend but the wife already made plans for us /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . I'd also volunteer for leading a run on Sierra Trek, but my distinct lack of an operational 4x4 at this point, and the fact that I've never actually wheeled in the Sierras kind of kills that idea... Sorry I'm not much help. I haven't sent my $10 yet, so if we decide to do this then I will just send it all to whoever is designated the treasurer.</font color>

10. gokartergo

Ok Ken Dunnerunner is our treasurer... That is three people in less then 10 minutes..That's pretty good..LOL

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Who's Ken? I'm Evan... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif </font color>

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I'd love to go but I will be in Tahoe. My friend is getting married Friday night and we're staying over until Saturday night...

I will join Cal 4 Wheel Drive though... I was planning on it anyhow... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

13. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I'll join but might not be able to go this Sat don't know if I'm driving or not yet, As for th e the fee's Ican do that next week on Fri the 19th.
    Thanx,
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Grroovvy!!!!
    I'm in!
    I cannot go on Sat. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
    Keep me posted when you need the $$$$ /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Evan, Ken is Dunerunner. He wasn't talking about you /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

15. gokartergo

Sorry about that Evan Ken (Dunnerunner) is our treasurer..

16. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

I can swing the membership,just let me know when /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Im also down for the Sierra Trek too.

Dunno if I can make it sat. though.Suposed to be spendin some Q/T with the woman this weekend to make up for all the time Iv been spending with my truck.Lemme see how the woman fells about goin to Sac. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

17. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I'm in. I would like to lead a trail for Sierra Trek also but don't know if I can get the time off work. Don't know if I can make it saturday either.

David

18. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I'm in. Can't do Saturday as I'm the best man in a wedding and we're throwing the bachelor party on Sat. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif My rig is no where near ready for a good trail run though /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif . Let me know about the deposit stuff. The funds have been pretty grim lately!

19. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

This kinda sucks,

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Additional Vehicle Requirements for Short Wheel Base Trips

71" maximum width of body, cage, and/or non-flexible flares

80" maximum overall width sidewall to sidewall

122" maximum wheelbase

[/ QUOTE ]

My hood is wider than 70".And I wonder how many of the jeeps on full width axles meet the sidewall to sidewall requirement.Oh well /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

20. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

WOW...This is Awsome...
    I'm in for the $$$ but unable to make it to Sac. Cuz I'm helping Marsha's Sister move. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif (someone has to drive the BIG Moving TRUCK) /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif